GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!!!!!!!Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 11:48
Regular
I'm going to with my friends to Orlando this weekend so I wont be on here. I know none of you really wont miss me but I'm bored and needed to type sometyhing this morning.
Fri 10/01/03 at 11:48
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I'm going to with my friends to Orlando this weekend so I wont be on here. I know none of you really wont miss me but I'm bored and needed to type sometyhing this morning.
Fri 10/01/03 at 11:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
enjoy it :-D
Fri 10/01/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
All right for some!
Fri 10/01/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If you get chance, and like rock/metal music, check out a shop called Hot Topic.

And have a cool time!
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:18
Regular
Nark, see you later Cow.
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:55
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Slaveunit wrote:
> If you get chance, and like rock/metal music, check out a shop called
> Hot Topic.
>
> And have a cool time!

HAHAHHAHA, dude I go there every saturday. It's in the mall I live next to. I'm surprised you guys know about it though. Is it over there. It's awesome. Like lemons.
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Bah - I wunna go to Orlando :(

Maybe later this year then......
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:33
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Me going to Orlando was pretty short notice. My friends asked me yesterday if I wanted to go today and I asked my mom and now i'm going. I'll bring back pictures of me having fun. HAHA, that's like going to the park to watch other kids eat ice cream!
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I envy you all, I've never been to America....

*weeps*
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:38
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I live like 200miles or so away from Orlando so the trip there should be at least a couple of hours. I should borrow my friends PC for I could go on here on the go. With peanuts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.