GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Americian Hi-Fi"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 18:25
Regular
I got Americian Hi-Fi(the band) for Christmas and none of my friends have heard of them. Does anyone else like them (or even heard of them)?
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:25
I got Americian Hi-Fi(the band) for Christmas and none of my friends have heard of them. Does anyone else like them (or even heard of them)?
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:34
Yeah i have...i like them. thought i'd play this snowboarding game i bought for my psone, games not up to much ...but sound track is good , american hi-fi are on there.
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You got the band for x-mas??? I got the album, and it's brilliant!! One for every punk/pop rock fan!
I';m surprised that it didn't do really well over here, with all the pop fans, just like Linkin Park did.
'Flavour of the Weak' is still my favourite song, and I think that 'Black Sattelite' sounds like something from Feeder. Does anyone else agree?? It's also a good album if you're a Feeder fan! I'll be reviewing the CD soon, probably at the weekend, or later this week.

They're a great band, even if the lead singer's called Stacey!
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:01
Regular
yeah,i have the album. Had it for ages
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:07
u like?
Tue 29/01/02 at 14:58
Regular
i love
Tue 29/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
i fart

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.