GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100% Gta3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 18:23
Regular
Has anyone actually 100% GTA3. I've done all the missons and got about 90 packages and done most of the taxi/fire/police missins and its onl;y on 81%.
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:23
Has anyone actually 100% GTA3. I've done all the missons and got about 90 packages and done most of the taxi/fire/police missins and its onl;y on 81%.
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:26
Nope, just 81% like you, but i havnt completed all the missions and have only got 70 hidden packages
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:28
Hmm, have u done the ambulance police and all that stuff?
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Heh. I'm not joking but I have 81% exactly as well! :) Something about that number... I have to get about 14 more hidden packages, have to do all of those checkpoint missions, have to do all those ambulance and finish those fire missions. I also have about 7 rampages to find and do.
I also have to find a Securicar so I can finish the Portland missions.

I've been a bit distracted recently though - I missed the GTA3 missions that I had to start the game all over again. Boy I love those early missions...
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:01
Yeh i left doing the diablo turismo till rite at the end and now the mafia always blow up my car!The other Yardie checkpoint mission is the easiet in the game
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I've done 85%, but overwrote my save and started again - 42% in 2 days!
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:27
Regular
"¬_¬"
My save says I've done about 85% aswell.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Agent_Under_Fire wrote:
> Yeh i left doing the diablo turismo till rite at the end and now the mafia
> always blow up my car!The other Yardie checkpoint mission is the easiet in the
> game

Turismo can be done at the end. You just need a bit of skill. I outwitted some Mafia guys with shotguns and some triads with pistols in a taxi and finished first. I am the master bow down to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.