GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I found this out!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 17:32
Regular
new subject
In the Final Fastasy Vll you can summon monsters to attack your enemy but in lord of the rings if you watch it has anyonje realised it is like Final Fantasy Vll.
In The Fellowship of the rings I saw that there were there GF's that I though looked like ther ones in Final Fantasy Vll.
Ifrit = was the monster in the underground caves
Shiva = The fairy that they meet
I can't spell the last name but the wizard the was with them on the journey looked like the thunder one in Final Fantasy Vll.
Do you think so.
I saw the movie last Saturday and I my brother said a Final Fantasy movie would by class.
And I though well they could of called that Final Fantasy.
Also I didn't like Final fantasy : sprits from within because to me if I said final fastasy to would think swords and bow an arrows and material but to me they made it to into the future the graphs were lifelike don't get me wrong but I was bored watching it I would of liked bad graphs but amazing story line.
Tell me what you think.
Coley.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
new subject
In the Final Fastasy Vll you can summon monsters to attack your enemy but in lord of the rings if you watch it has anyonje realised it is like Final Fantasy Vll.
In The Fellowship of the rings I saw that there were there GF's that I though looked like ther ones in Final Fantasy Vll.
Ifrit = was the monster in the underground caves
Shiva = The fairy that they meet
I can't spell the last name but the wizard the was with them on the journey looked like the thunder one in Final Fantasy Vll.
Do you think so.
I saw the movie last Saturday and I my brother said a Final Fantasy movie would by class.
And I though well they could of called that Final Fantasy.
Also I didn't like Final fantasy : sprits from within because to me if I said final fastasy to would think swords and bow an arrows and material but to me they made it to into the future the graphs were lifelike don't get me wrong but I was bored watching it I would of liked bad graphs but amazing story line.
Tell me what you think.
Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.