GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO ANIMAL CROSSING GUYS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:09
Regular
from n-philes

-------------------

According to Hyperactive, Nintendo executives have gone on record to say that Animal Crossing will not be released for the GameCube in Europe. Due to many Australian games using PAL versions, the game isn't likely to release there either. Nintendo cited issues with localization, an untested game mechanic, and also the fact that the next game in the series is already well into development. Miyamoto has said the sequel to Animal Crossing will go online, certainly something worth waiting for. The Animal Crossing cards for the GBA e-Card Reader will logically not come to Europe, as the only people that could use them would be importers.
Sat 11/01/03 at 18:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I have US Animal Crossing

snap! (but not crackle or pop).

am i not the comedy genius of SR?
Sat 11/01/03 at 15:44
Regular
I have US Animal Crossing

But, what can I play it on?

*looks around*

oh yes, my Q-Cube :D

*dances*
Sat 11/01/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
morbo wrote:
by one from downunder if you really whant one, (there pal you know)

We knew that already, and it did mention it in the original post.

*laughs*

Anyway, enough of that. I'd rather import from USA than import from Aussie land. Well, unless on a site such as Ebay, where people are selling already imported versions.
Sat 11/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Balls"
opps. were did that t come from?

my distorted view it looks stupid. by one from downunder if you really whant one, (there pal you know), pluss it would be cheaper
Sat 11/01/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
morbo wrote:
> *points and laughs at people who really wanted it*
>
> i told you it was no good. i cant spot a good game when i see one and
> that one stunk.

you've prooved yourself a retard with that point,

"I Can't spot a good game..."
We know.
Sat 11/01/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
morbo wrote:
> i told you it was no good. i cant spot a good game when i see one and
> that one stunk.

Hang on:

'I can't spot a good game when I see one, and that on stunk'.

Heh, wahey, contradiction!

Anywhoo, this bites. Still, it's what the freeloader is all about, getting games that won't be realeased here...
Sat 11/01/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Balls"
*points and laughs at people who really wanted it*

i told you it was no good. i cant spot a good game when i see one and that one stunk.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:09
Regular
"^_^"
from n-philes

-------------------

According to Hyperactive, Nintendo executives have gone on record to say that Animal Crossing will not be released for the GameCube in Europe. Due to many Australian games using PAL versions, the game isn't likely to release there either. Nintendo cited issues with localization, an untested game mechanic, and also the fact that the next game in the series is already well into development. Miyamoto has said the sequel to Animal Crossing will go online, certainly something worth waiting for. The Animal Crossing cards for the GBA e-Card Reader will logically not come to Europe, as the only people that could use them would be importers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.