GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love for games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
Is it only me who sorts their games into an order. I do it.

I start from my Platinums, put them in the order of crappiest to best, then my oldies, doing the same thing. Then my new ones (from X-Mas) in order of what I like the most.

I'm I weird?
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:29
"Uzi Lover"
My CD's are almost always in order. But today they are not.
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Festivus!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> My CD's are always in order. But today they are not.

Always = All The Time.

They cannot 'always' be in order if they are not today, can they?
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:21
"Uzi Lover"
My N64 stuff was in order of NOM review score :-S

But my GameCube stuff isn't in order as there is no room down there really to sort stuff. I probably will in the future though because I like stuff all neat.

My CD's are always in order. But today they are not. I usually put the one I like best on the far right and the one I like least on the far left. Works a treat.
Sat 11/01/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Bobba you"
Ah nice to see I'm not the only one :-)
Fri 10/01/03 at 22:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I have mine (both PS2 and GC) in the order of when I bought them, with oldest at the bottom.

I did this with CDs and DVDs, but then get bored with continually having to move them all about, and now they all just lie all over the place in the wrong boxes, and stuff.
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have a rack for my games, see, i'm special!
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:26
My game are probably in the order of when i last played them, not on purpose just when i'm done with the game i just played i stick it at one end.

I think you have too much free time if you do it on purpose however :)
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
My brother has everything perfect. everything, has to be at the right angle in relation to his desk, once me and my friend came in his room, and put his gamecube upside down, and the games were all out of order.

:}

I keep my games in best to CRAP order.
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:21
Regular
I just stack my GC games up...
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:19
I have my CD's and DVD's in genre order

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.