GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash bros melee"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Sat 11/01/03 at 10:47
Regular
I know that some of you have not played it for a couple of months due to lack of interest, but I have been challenged on numorous times against my friends, and I have noticed something that I didn't when I first got it.
I seem to be using the same item on many occasions to K.O my enemies, and I have found out that I use this above all the other items.

This item I'm talking about is the proximity mine, most of the time I throw one onto the field my friends don't notice it and thus get blown away, but if they get hold of one I can plainly see where they planted it and thus don't get fooled by them.

Also I know that I definetly have a avourite character which I can destroy all my oponents away with, but figuring that out is easy enough, but What is YOUR favourite drop item?
Sun 12/01/03 at 01:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yep, id be playing SSBM right now if i didnt find it boring and sold it on eBay.
Sun 12/01/03 at 01:24
Regular
It got boring that game... but Mario party wont for sure.
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:39
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I got this game for Xmas and been playing it since :D

Well...My fav item.. Would have to be the Pokeball :(

It releases weapons of mass destruction like Saddam... Ahem.
Sat 11/01/03 at 10:55
"The Will of D."
Yeah that's my second favourite, with the yellow bolt gun being next.
Sat 11/01/03 at 10:50
Regular
Me being stereotypical again, they [probably don't sound like I thinnk they do.
Sat 11/01/03 at 10:49
Regular
*In ghetto New Yorker accent*
A smash attack with a baseball bat
Sat 11/01/03 at 10:47
"The Will of D."
I know that some of you have not played it for a couple of months due to lack of interest, but I have been challenged on numorous times against my friends, and I have noticed something that I didn't when I first got it.
I seem to be using the same item on many occasions to K.O my enemies, and I have found out that I use this above all the other items.

This item I'm talking about is the proximity mine, most of the time I throw one onto the field my friends don't notice it and thus get blown away, but if they get hold of one I can plainly see where they planted it and thus don't get fooled by them.

Also I know that I definetly have a avourite character which I can destroy all my oponents away with, but figuring that out is easy enough, but What is YOUR favourite drop item?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.