GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube webcast."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 11:09
Regular
So, the leaked one wasn't a joke, and its May 3rd. £150, etc etc. Any comments, write them here. Personally I think:
Great price tag + launch line up :-)
Rubbish date:-(
Mon 28/01/02 at 11:09
Regular
"699 days!"
So, the leaked one wasn't a joke, and its May 3rd. £150, etc etc. Any comments, write them here. Personally I think:
Great price tag + launch line up :-)
Rubbish date:-(
Mon 28/01/02 at 11:13
Regular
"I confused?"
Me birthdays in may so i might get one then.
Mon 28/01/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Pants date, games are allright, wont get one until I've played one.
Mon 28/01/02 at 16:36
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Pants date, great games, great price - no - outstanding price, getting it on the day it's out.
Mon 28/01/02 at 16:49
Regular
slaveunit wrote:
> Pants date, games are allright, wont get one until I've played one.

At least Nintendo wont be able to use the excuse that too many people bought X-boxes as a way of giving us a rubbish line up of games.
Mon 28/01/02 at 16:51
I might get one if I know it will be a stayer and wont flop
Mon 28/01/02 at 16:55
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
price is excellent, day is fairly poor, but understandable as they left announcement so late, just hope they release the "q" or the orange versino here so i can replace my u.s console
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well, with some of the predicted dates were given (August, September, July) The date aint TOO bad. It oculd be a lot worse.

The launch line-up is fantastic, and the price is probably the best thing Nintendo have ever done :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.