GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Underwear"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/01/02 at 16:56
Regular
Mon 28/01/02 at 11:56
Regular
"I confused?"
I used my favorite pants to polish my shoes for work.
Mon 28/01/02 at 07:50
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Oh, suppose you're too good for me now, eh? Or just afraid of losing, again?
> :0)
--

Damn straight! You kicked my tender young behind at Pool first time you played. Tonight I'm going to challenge you to Chess and see who dies of boredom first. :D
Sun 27/01/02 at 21:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
GasMask wrote:
> I can't afford underwear

I can, but I tend to eat it before I get the chance to wear it.

Which brings me into a rant - Thongs are such bad value for money. Hardly anything to them, and they get stuck in your teeth.
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:58
DrDragon wrote:
> People, we hve sunk to a new low. There have been over 100 replies to a thread
> about underwear. Cry in shame.

Yeah ..but hardly any of them were actually about underwear.
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:57
Regular
It's funny so it got replys end of story.
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:54
Regular
"699 days!"
People, we hve sunk to a new low. There have been over 100 replies to a thread about underwear. Cry in shame.
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
Oh, suppose you're too good for me now, eh? Or just afraid of losing, again? :0)
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:40
Regular
Get on MSN, then, SkankyBillyRas, I need to challenge you to Yahoo Pool.
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Sh@neo wrote:
I suspect they are
> RastaBillySkank,

Nope, weren't me. I've been eating dinner and watching Tomorrow Never Dies.
Sun 27/01/02 at 19:50
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I didn't make a new username today. It was one I signed up yesterday for no particular reason other than being bored.

Anyway, I'm staying out of this now as I didn't realise it would offend Shanoe. I didn't come to this forum to offend people, instead I came for a light-hearted joke.

Now that it has gone beyond that, I'm going to stay out of this topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.