GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best thing to do."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/01/02 at 13:05
Regular
The best thing is when you are on MSN is when one of your friends is talking to you ask for one of there friends that has there name in it like [email protected] that's mine you talk to them like you know them and say well hello michael remember me i went to your old school it is me John or another know name they will not even know who they are talking to but the think that you are the friend from back in primary school then when you are going in the end say by the way I don't even know I am going now bye.
Funnie or what LOL.
Coley.
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
The best thing is when you are on MSN is when one of your friends is talking to you ask for one of there friends that has there name in it like [email protected] that's mine you talk to them like you know them and say well hello michael remember me i went to your old school it is me John or another know name they will not even know who they are talking to but the think that you are the friend from back in primary school then when you are going in the end say by the way I don't even know I am going now bye.
Funnie or what LOL.
Coley.
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:40
I fail to see the humour
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
I fail to understand............
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
well sorry if you don't find fun.
Sun 27/01/02 at 16:23
Regular
"699 days!"
Could you re write that with punctuation please. Can't understand it.
Sun 27/01/02 at 16:25
Regular
n00b ...
Sun 27/01/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
The best thing is when you are on MSN.Is when you are talking to one of your friends.Ask for one of there friends email address that has there name in it like [email protected] that's mine.You talk to them like you know them and say well hello michael remember me I went to your old school.It is me John or another known name. They will not even know who they are talking to.but they think that you are there friend from back in primary school then when you are going say by the way I don't even know I am going now bye.
Meaning the person thinks they are talking to ther friend but infacted they are talking to a stranger.
Funny or what LOL.
Coley.
Sun 27/01/02 at 17:11
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
What!!! That was you who did that to me!?!

Grr...
Sun 27/01/02 at 17:19
Regular
"699 days!"
coley wrote:
> The best thing is when you are on MSN.Is when you are talking to one of your
> friends.Ask for one of there friends email address that has there name in it
> like [email protected] that's mine.You talk to them like you know them
> and say well hello michael remember me I went to your old school.It is me John
> or another known name. They will not even know who they are talking to.but they
> think that you are there friend from back in primary school then when you are
> going say by the way I don't even know I am going now bye.
Meaning the person
> thinks they are talking to ther friend but infacted they are talking to a
> stranger.
Funny or what LOL.
Coley.

I get i now, but it still isnt funny. Never mind...
Sun 27/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
TomUK wrote:
> What!!! That was you who did that to me!?!

Grr...
that was not me I don't even know your address.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.