GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout: IC Triple Threat Match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/01/02 at 11:11
Regular
Well we have just seen a No.1 Contenders Tag Team elimination match and we saw the possible new DX member, Stone Cold Steve Austin! That was a great match! Lets hope this one is just as good.

Helllllllllllooooooooo Ladies! Val Venis (Cong Man) struts down to the ring and holds his IC Belt in the air but will he still have it after this match?

D’Lo Brown (allardini) shakes his head about and runs down to the ring and is heading straight for Venis!

Looks like these two are not going to wait for Billy Gunn. D’Lo Brown and Val Venis exchange right and left hands, D’lo gets the better of the two and tosses Val into the ropes, elbow to the face of Val!

Now comes down Billy Gunn (Ant) and helps D’lo laying a few stomps with him to Val. Billy then looks at D’Lo and hits a clothesline, that double team didn’t last long! Billy Gunn picks up D’lo and hits a uppercut to the jaw, D’Lo staggers into the corner and Val is now up and is behind Billy Gunn, High Angle Back Drop. Cover 1, 2…. And a kick out from Gunn. Val now tosses Billy into the Turnbuckle where D’Lo is and it looks like those two are going to collide, but D’Lo grabs Billy’s arm and tosses him into Val where Gunn hits a dropkick! What Teamwork! D’Lo now comes out of the corner and leapfrogs over Gunn; D’Lo bounces back and goes underneath Billy’s legs and D’Lo hits reverse DDT! Cover 1, 2…And D’Lo feels a sharp pain in his back and Val Venis hit a elbow to D’Lo to break up the pinfall attempt.

Val picks up Billy and D’Lo too and clangs their heads toghether, but no Billy and D’Lo grab Val’s arm and they both kick Val in the gut and then hit double DDT! D’Lo and Billy start exchanging punches, D’Lo gets the upperhand and tosses Billy into the ropes, Billy bounces back and D’Lo hits a Power Slam into a pin 1, 2, kick out from Gunn though. Val is now resting in the corner whilst D’Lo is stomping away at Billy Gunn in another corner. D’Lo drags Billy by his hair out of the corner and then picks Billy up fully and does a scoop slam. Looks like D’Lo is going up top THE LOW DOWN! But no Billy just rolled out of the way just in time! D’Lo clutches his chest in pain and Val Venis takes advantage of this and covers D’Lo 1…2… Nooooo Billy Gunn broke up the pinfall attempt.

All three men are now down the Referee begins his count 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8 Slowly all 3 men crawl to the ropes to help themselves get up, Billy Gunn is up first along with Val Venis. The Two slug it out whilst D’Lo is nearly up, The two men are still slugging it out and do not notice D’Lo running towards them, Double Running Clothesline from D’Lo to Val and Billy. D’Lo now picks up Billy Gunn, tosses him into the ropes, Billy comes running back and D’Lo grabs Billy’s neck and throws him all the way to the outside! Val is now up and is right behind the unsuspecting D’Lo. D’Lo knows that Val is there though and trys to hit a Superkick, but Val catches his foot, Enziguiri! By D’Lo to Val.

D’Lo covers Val 1…no not even a two count there, Val isn’t tired enough. D’Lo takes Val Venis to the corner and rams his head into the turnbuckle 3 times! D’Lo now throws Val into the opposite Turnbuckle, But Val Reverses it and throws D’Lo into the Turnbuckle as hard as he can, D’Lo staggers out of the Corner and Val hits a Fisherman’s Suplex! 1…2…. Oh he kicked out, D’Lo kicked out!

Billy on the outside has revived himself and crawls into the ring. As soon as Billy gets up he is met by a punch by Val. Billy battles back though and runs into the ropes after staggering Val with some hard left and right punches, Billy runs back, hits Val in the gut and tries to hit the Fame Asser, but Val grabs Billy’s leg and slams it hard onto the mat. D’Lo has now snuck up behind Val and sweeps him and then locks in The D’Lo Texas Cloverleaf! Val is crawling oh so desperately to the ropes, but he just cannot reach, Billy Gunn is now up and looks at the move that is locked on by D’Lo on Val, Billy goes down to the mat and next to Val and puts on a Armbar! This must be agony for Val, D’Lo has The Texas Cloverleaf and Billy Gunn has the Armbar on Val as well. Val has one arm left free to try and reach the ropes with and is slowly getting there…yes finally Val’s hand touches the ropes and Billy immediately Clothesline’s D’Lo down.

Billy now picks up Val and hits a Snap Suplex into a pin attempt 1…2…and again Val kicks out. D’Lo Brown is now back up and dropkicks Billy Gunn, which sends Billy Gunn all the way to the outside. D’Lo Brown follows and slams Billy’s head into the ring steps. D’Lo Brown now see’s Val staggering near the ropes and D’Lo Brown pulls Val from the ring via underneath the bottom rope, the two start punching each other with stiff right and left hands but D’Lo gets the upperhand and knees Val in the gut and throws Val back into the ring. D’Lo Brown follows and stomps at Val to make sure he stays down. D’Lo Brown is now going up top and so too is Billy Gunn after he has shaken off his head pain and crawled from the outside to the top. LO DOWN! From D’Lo and a FROG SPLASH! From Gunn and they both hit Val with each of their moves and land on top of him. The Referee is counting, but both men are on top of Val Venis 1…2…3 Its all over it looks like these two are both holders of the IC Belt!

HOLDERS OF THE IC BELT: D’LO BROWN (ALLARDINI) & BILLY GUNN (ANT)

Well what shall happen next is there going to be a match next week to decide which of these two men will be the Overall Champion of The Intercontinental Championship! But for now who is going to keep the title?
Sun 27/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Two champs? Now I've seen it all. Who will be the undisputed IC champion?
Sun 27/01/02 at 16:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Top match there Scott, kept me interested and a brilliant surprise ending!!

I think there'll have to be a match next week to decide this...

GO BILLY!! GO BILLY!!

Burnout coming along very well so far.
Sun 27/01/02 at 14:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey nice match Scott!!

A double champ eh? Looks like some big time fueding is going to go down over that decision.

Beat the ref up I say ;-)

Still top match for Burnout, well written and nice suprise result.
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:20
Regular
"..."
...oh...and BAH!!! at losing my title!
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:19
Regular
"..."
MikeAll wrote:
> That must be the first time that's ever happened.

Nope...Chyna and Chris Jericho jointley held the IC title a couple of years back when they double pinned the champion, i forget who it was they pinned, but it definitely happened
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:11
Regular
Great match Scott. Big surprise!!
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:04
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Raziel wrote:
> Great match Scott!

Of course it was a great match! Afterall, i won :)
Sun 27/01/02 at 11:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nice match Scott, so we have 2 IC Champs, congrats to Ant and Allardini.

Hopefully we shall see a great match to decide the soul-owner of the IC Title soon. :D

Nice match!

Burnotu is coming along well!
Sun 27/01/02 at 11:29
Regular
Well it was Burnout, i thought a suprise would go down a treat. :D
Sun 27/01/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Where's SR?"
That must be the first time that's ever happened.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.