GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REALLY stuck on Star Wars Jedi Outcast 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast'.
Mon 13/01/03 at 14:50
Regular
i'm really stuck on the hideout level. where you go up to the door and some robot pops out of the wall and says "what's the password?". Kyle don't know, so he guesses. is there a way to get through the door? help?? :-(
Wed 15/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
"BOSE"
i've been at it for ages. i can't figure it out. please help me...
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
Why don't you stick to it, Daveus? You'll find it, on the whole, a lot more satisfying and fun, I'm sure. Alternatively, if all else fails, there's always the excellent gamefaqs.com.
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:51
Regular
"BOSE"
ok, i'm up to the part where Lando asks you to shoot the gun turret. after i've done that what do i do next? because all the doors are like locked :-|
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:26
Regular
"BOSE"
ok, lads. i've got Lando out of his cage. Reelo done a runner on me. now i'm on the next stage, i have to get the doors open to the hanger bay so we can fly Lady Luck (Lando's ship) out of Reelo's hideout. but guess what? i'm stuck again! i can't open any doors, i can't jump anywhere good, there's no switches near me, nothing! it's very fustrating :-|

i also took a look on ukwalkthroughs.com and it's not on there. plus all the walkthroughs on there aren't exactly highly rated.

help???
Wed 15/01/03 at 14:37
Regular
"BOSE"
thanks guys, i'll try looking for the jail cells to get the password and if i can't find that i'll go for the walkthrough.
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
"ProGolfer"
www.ukwalkthrough.com
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:21
Regular
Because it's out on GameCube, X-Box and PC, young padawan. No PS2 release though. [laughs]
Mon 13/01/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm not that far, it's a great game though, bloody amazing!
Why isn't this in the Ninty forum???
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:19
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
There are a few jail cells in the level, in one of the cells is some one you know and he tells you the password.
Mon 13/01/03 at 14:50
Regular
"BOSE"
i'm really stuck on the hideout level. where you go up to the door and some robot pops out of the wall and says "what's the password?". Kyle don't know, so he guesses. is there a way to get through the door? help?? :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.