GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hairy Pooter - The Changer of Standards. HELP ME. I'm a confused 4 year-old. I NEED CHEATS. Where'd all the beans go????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:09
Regular
Help me, my 'son' (and by that I mean me - I'm too sad to let you know that) tells me this game is nothing but a load of poorly-put together sub-games that are endlessly repetative and boring.
WHAT CAN I DO??????

Is the game not working properly?
I NEED CHEATS to uncover the real game underneath - this psss-poor piece of merchandised crap must just be diguising the game underneath. It must be there somewhere.

HELP ME AGAIN - the evil giant has stolen my magic beans. That sound's familiar, but what do I do?

There's this weird blueish-green thing that looks liek a banana near this rock with a bucket on top. I've tried jumping off the house roof onto the magic car but the gate is stuck and needs 'oilyrunus' apparently.
Can anyone help me?
Everyone who doesn't know anything about games, preferably, and is about 6.

HELP ME PLEASE.
I'M BORED OF THIS GAME.
Although it looks alright, I can't understand why it's so repetative and tedious and patronising and annoying - where's the story, where's the depth?
That ginger's a bit tasty, mind

Hmmmm, CHEAT ME UP, SOLDIERS.

Thank’s in advance pre-pubescent idiots!
Yours,
JAMmy DoDGer 20o1

*Note*
When you read this aloud, as i guess most of you do (with your finger tracing the lines) please read in a gratingly sarcastic / ironic way which could strip a standard army issue machine gun at 40 paces.
*End of note*

And, yes I've read the book and watched the film but there is no need for this kind of badly-managed piece of crap to litter the shelves.
Buy Ratchet and Clank, buy Sly Cooper if you want a good kidies game.
Do not buy this.

Or, under any circumstances, ask for help from anyone here again. This site has it's own cheats page, gamefaqs.com has lots more.
Use them, not us - we don't care.
On bit.

I bit you a goodnight, gentlemen.
Yours sarcastically,
FFF
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
While we're on the subject of kiddy games. WHo thinks the GC has loads of kiddy games. *Silence* Good, cause the GC is great. Don't ask me why i'm typing this, it's uncanny!
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:14
"period drama"
Asher D wrote:
> d) Sly Cooper is not a kiddies game.

I know, put my words in the wrong order.
They're good games that kid's could play and probably enjoy. Not like Hairy Pooter.
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Asher D wrote:
> a) Harry Potter sucks. Wanting cheats for the game is just as sad as
> seeing the film.
> b) If you like Harry Potter, you suck.
> c) If you want to ramble on about how Harry Potter does not suck, go
> write it down on a piece of paper and throw it in the drain, in the
> hope that miraculously I will find it and read it.
> d) Sly Cooper is not a kiddies game.
> e) Hairy Pooter :-). Have that as your tagline.

My friend (12) plays Harry Potter! As in role play!
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:33
I'm glad someone noticed the "parents" that came on apparently in need of "help" for their "children". Of ocurse, the genuine parents would just visit a dedicated hints/guide website, and solve the problem without sounding like a person who needs sympathy.
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:24
Regular
a) Harry Potter sucks. Wanting cheats for the game is just as sad as seeing the film.
b) If you like Harry Potter, you suck.
c) If you want to ramble on about how Harry Potter does not suck, go write it down on a piece of paper and throw it in the drain, in the hope that miraculously I will find it and read it.
d) Sly Cooper is not a kiddies game.
e) Hairy Pooter :-). Have that as your tagline.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> *Note*
> When you read this aloud, as i guess most of you do (with your finger
> tracing the lines)...

Cool, thought it was just me that did that. My lips move as well. Anyone else have a drool problem?
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Now that has actually made me laugh out loud! (A.K.A "lol")
It is especially funny, as there are loads of topics on this failure of a game at the moment.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:27
"period drama"
Always a pleasure to take the psss.
Always.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Ha harh! Funny! Good one mister FFF!
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:09
"period drama"
Help me, my 'son' (and by that I mean me - I'm too sad to let you know that) tells me this game is nothing but a load of poorly-put together sub-games that are endlessly repetative and boring.
WHAT CAN I DO??????

Is the game not working properly?
I NEED CHEATS to uncover the real game underneath - this psss-poor piece of merchandised crap must just be diguising the game underneath. It must be there somewhere.

HELP ME AGAIN - the evil giant has stolen my magic beans. That sound's familiar, but what do I do?

There's this weird blueish-green thing that looks liek a banana near this rock with a bucket on top. I've tried jumping off the house roof onto the magic car but the gate is stuck and needs 'oilyrunus' apparently.
Can anyone help me?
Everyone who doesn't know anything about games, preferably, and is about 6.

HELP ME PLEASE.
I'M BORED OF THIS GAME.
Although it looks alright, I can't understand why it's so repetative and tedious and patronising and annoying - where's the story, where's the depth?
That ginger's a bit tasty, mind

Hmmmm, CHEAT ME UP, SOLDIERS.

Thank’s in advance pre-pubescent idiots!
Yours,
JAMmy DoDGer 20o1

*Note*
When you read this aloud, as i guess most of you do (with your finger tracing the lines) please read in a gratingly sarcastic / ironic way which could strip a standard army issue machine gun at 40 paces.
*End of note*

And, yes I've read the book and watched the film but there is no need for this kind of badly-managed piece of crap to litter the shelves.
Buy Ratchet and Clank, buy Sly Cooper if you want a good kidies game.
Do not buy this.

Or, under any circumstances, ask for help from anyone here again. This site has it's own cheats page, gamefaqs.com has lots more.
Use them, not us - we don't care.
On bit.

I bit you a goodnight, gentlemen.
Yours sarcastically,
FFF

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.