GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i have just gone out and brought .............."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Colin McRae Rally 3'.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
colin mcrae rally 3 it is wickid i am glad i brought it. i would give it a rating of 9/10 the graphics are better than number 2.

what rating would you give this game????
Wed 15/01/03 at 22:37
Regular
"$hit happens"
splint59 wrote:
> i have 007 nightfire i like the gadgets and the lovely ladies

Erm, they aint real, thats kinda weird you look computer women, obviousley you don't get any, cept yourself, joking.
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:33
"griever"
Hercules! wrote:
> You 'brought' it?

haha nice one
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:23
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i have 007 nightfire i like the gadgets and the lovely ladies
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:41
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
007 nightfire- its the best james bond yet until the next one! all those gadgets, all those weapons, all those vehicles and all those....... lovely ladies!!
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
> You 'brought' it?
>
> Its much easier to say that you shop lifted it :p

-----

Dont think you picked up on what I was getting at.

He said that he 'brought' it. Not 'bought' but 'bRought'.... bah...

See?

Silly fool.
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i was going to get wrc extream but the graphics look better on cmr 3.
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:59
Regular
"No surrender"
You bad people, youve made the poor boy cry. He came on here all excited about his new game and got shot down by the regular 'vultures' waiting for someone to post something stupid. Hang your head in shame. You just dont take any notice of them and play your wikid game wee man.
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Wotz a tagline...?"
Yeah - I fink Colin Mcrae 3 is wikd 2 !!

Seriously - try to use proper english otherwise you'll get some poncy regular who has only just got off newbie status giving you grief about the way you type - even though he was probably doing it the same a few weeks earlier !

The game is great - the speed is great and the atmospheric effects are great - I like the attention to detail when you really notice the difference between road surfaces etc.

One thing Kastro said though - moving up from PSX to PS2 doesn't necessarily mean the graphics will automatically be improved - Toca Race Driver will attest to that - that's the one area that Codie's really did not do well on.
Wed 15/01/03 at 09:32
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
[sarcasm]Wow, lots of good discussion here[/sarcasm]. I've just recently started the second year in CMR3, and whereas I won the championship in year 1, I've finished outside the top 6 in every rally so far! Did anybody else find it got that much harder once you upgraded to the Focus 03?

As for the CMR vs WRC debate, if you are happy with one don't get the other. It's only when you have two choices that you start noticing the flaws in both. Colin McRae has got incredible track design, fantastic damage model and the atmospheric effects (and sense of speed) are breathtaking. Plummeting through those tree lined straights in FInland... wow! Why go elsewhere for your rallying needs?
Tue 14/01/03 at 22:26
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
My mate bought it completed it and took it back within 24 hours

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.