GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"... I'm leading a petition. Would a member of staff please read."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
I really ,really, really want to go to a Special Reserve shop... but a 3 hour trip to Bristol is the nearest one... and I want to go regularly. Yes the internet prices are good, the same as in the shop but I want to try before I buy and trade games. A have been loyal to Special Reserve since my friend reccomended them and I will be forever because I have yet to find another store that does better deals. Us people in Wales and on the English border have no Special reserve and i for one want to be in the real shop to do the competitons and so on, the best we have are GAME and that's hiking up it's prices... I have to buy most my games second hand unless they're from Special Reserve...

So I am sending out a plea to you good people at Special reserve to buil a Welsh Special Reserve store................. please.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
""
I really ,really, really want to go to a Special Reserve shop... but a 3 hour trip to Bristol is the nearest one... and I want to go regularly. Yes the internet prices are good, the same as in the shop but I want to try before I buy and trade games. A have been loyal to Special Reserve since my friend reccomended them and I will be forever because I have yet to find another store that does better deals. Us people in Wales and on the English border have no Special reserve and i for one want to be in the real shop to do the competitons and so on, the best we have are GAME and that's hiking up it's prices... I have to buy most my games second hand unless they're from Special Reserve...

So I am sending out a plea to you good people at Special reserve to buil a Welsh Special Reserve store................. please.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:27
Regular
Or better yet... one in scotland.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:30
Regular
""
Yeah... but I really want to go to a SR shop and it's mainly the south that's has them... me thinks they're northist! :D
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
*looks out of window*
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:45
"Uzi Lover"
Special Reserve shops aren't all that great you know.

So stop the orgasms.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
We need one in Scotland too. There isnt even a single SR in Scotland.

If there was an SR near me, I wouldnt be going to GAME either.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Hmm, they seem to build them in no-mans land, and Essex.

Saurebidgeworthingtonhampshire or wherever it is.
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Somewhere SouthWest of Bristol would be nice also. I recommend Exeter.

And do me a cup of tea too, please.

:D
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Mr. Kyz sir, that would be Chelmsford in Essex. Home of the Gamer of the Year winner, my mate Danny Crossman.
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
The places where new shops needed are:

The Southwest, the North, and Wales, a place with no direction (because nobody wants to go there, obviously)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.