GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"... I'm leading a petition. Would a member of staff please read."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
I really ,really, really want to go to a Special Reserve shop... but a 3 hour trip to Bristol is the nearest one... and I want to go regularly. Yes the internet prices are good, the same as in the shop but I want to try before I buy and trade games. A have been loyal to Special Reserve since my friend reccomended them and I will be forever because I have yet to find another store that does better deals. Us people in Wales and on the English border have no Special reserve and i for one want to be in the real shop to do the competitons and so on, the best we have are GAME and that's hiking up it's prices... I have to buy most my games second hand unless they're from Special Reserve...

So I am sending out a plea to you good people at Special reserve to buil a Welsh Special Reserve store................. please.
Tue 14/01/03 at 10:27
Regular
""
Whitestripes wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> So why not
> increase the size of the Special Reserve Discount Network?
>
> Because they are cheap gits

Now that wasn't very nice... with a business you have to assess the pros and the cons s well as the risks so it takes time... especially if you have limited money and then you have to plan where you while use it.

I would really like a Special reserve shop but only if it can be done... if not than tough luck but we can always hope... also because all games shops are getting expensive, there's a new one in Hereford that sells new ps2, Xbox and Gamecube games at a very expensive price... i.e. £45 for a new Gamecube game instead of £35- £40.
Mon 13/01/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Balls"
expansion will eather result in profit or bankrupcy. they have to do market research into the location of the new building, and see how many people would be willing to visit it.

also see if its within walking distance of the origanal posters house so he dont whine that its still to far away...
Mon 13/01/03 at 23:14
Regular
Expansion with careful consideration and planning will lead to increases in profits...or bids from a rival company lol
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:53
Regular
Edgy wrote:
So why not
> increase the size of the Special Reserve Discount Network?

Because they are cheap gits
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:47
Regular
Weird wonder wrote:
> I really ,really, really want to go to a Special Reserve shop... but a
> 3 hour trip to Bristol is the nearest one... and I want to go
> regularly. Yes the internet prices are good, the same as in the shop
> but I want to try before I buy and trade games. A have been loyal to
> Special Reserve since my friend reccomended them and I will be forever
> because I have yet to find another store that does better deals. Us
> people in Wales and on the English border have no Special reserve and
> i for one want to be in the real shop to do the competitons and so on,
> the best we have are GAME and that's hiking up it's prices... I have
> to buy most my games second hand unless they're from Special
> Reserve...
>
> So I am sending out a plea to you good people at Special reserve to
> buil a Welsh Special Reserve store................. please.

Yeah, as I said before - it doesn't cost much to cross a bridge to Newport or Cardiff - that would be a start! Now would be the prime time to strike!

Game are losing money at such a high rate (as their share prices indicate) and Gamestation have already took the opportunity to start expanding setting up three welsh stores not so long ago. So why not increase the size of the Special Reserve Discount Network?
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
One in Norfolk would be good.
Somewhere near norwich?
how about 9 miles away?
town called Wymondham?
Sounds good to me.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
One in Scotland would rock.

But it won't happen.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:03
Regular
"699 days!"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> I want one in central London.

I second that proposal.
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
I don't need to sign this. I live five min away from a Special Reserve store.

Don't see what the big hoo-har over them is. Like The Rock said they aren't that great you know.

Sha-Beee
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
For those who actually care, I've posted a request type thing in the Staffie forum.
It's for one in Scotland by the ways.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.