GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight's Featured Bout: Gates .vs. Miyamoto"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 21:02
Regular
Live from E5, the match to determine who the superior super-power in gaming is...Bill Gates .vs. Miyamoto. Tonight, we will find out once and for all which console is best and which protagonist the better man.

Coming down the aisle, from Ninty headquarters, weighing in at a mere 11 stone, represting Nintendo, Shiggy Miyamoto!

The Super Mario theme blasts through the speakers and in a barrage of purple lights, Shiggy appears atop a giant Pikmin figure, riding to the ring. Shiggy bounces to the ring.

Coming down the aisle, from Silicon Valley, California, weighing in at 9 stone, representing Microsoft, Bill Gates!

The arena goes silent as people begin to file out to the ring. 3 minutes, 50 security guards and 2 angry mobs later, Bill Gates walks out to the ring, ready to fight. He picks up a microphone.

Bill: Shiggy, you think you can beat me? You're low. I can beat you in the ring and in the gaming world. They may as well call you S****y Miyamoto for all I, and all of the gamers worldwide care. Ring the damn bell!

The bell sounds and the two stare each other down. The crowd cheer and look upward, where Hideo Kijima is standing, with a wire-cutter in hand. He snips a wire, releasing a large weight, which falls to the ground.

That's it. 10,000,000 pay-per-view orders, two ambulances, 20 angry relatives, 80,000 mad audience members, two funerals and six unconscious newspaper reporters later, Sony were deemed the kings of the gaming world. With little or no competition, they were walking on air.

Bill Gates: Who gives a damn? - 2002
Shiggy Miyamoto: When? - 2002

PORKER
Sat 26/01/02 at 23:29
Regular
That was rubbish (sorry) :D
Sat 26/01/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
cookie monster wrote:
> PORKER wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> PORKER wrote:
They may as well
> call you S****y
> Miyamoto for all I, and all of
> the gamers
>
> worldwide care. Ring the
> damn bell!

You swored, im telling
> on
> you, im telling on you, you kissed
> a girl in primary 2!!

:D Lol Cookie
> Monster. Well, I did swear, but I didn't
> kiss a girl in "Primary
> 2", as you put it. I take it that means Year 2
> in Primary
> School?

I'll shut up now...

Sorry im in a childish mood :D

I wasn't angry, I was just pulling your leg! Anyone else watching Brainscan on the Sci-Fi Channel? Excellent film!

"Sony out-doing the opposition again - I hope this isn't a premonition."

I have the tendancy to predict the future ;)

PORKER
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:11
Regular
Sony out-doing the opposition again - I hope this isn't a premonition.
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
PORKER wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> PORKER wrote:
They may as well call you S****y
> Miyamoto for all I, and all of
> the gamers
> worldwide care. Ring the
> damn bell!

You swored, im telling
> on you, im telling on you, you kissed
> a girl in primary 2!!

:D Lol Cookie Monster. Well, I did swear, but I didn't
> kiss a girl in "Primary 2", as you put it. I take it that means Year 2
> in Primary School?

I'll shut up now...

Sorry im in a childish mood :D

PORKER
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
cookie monster wrote:
> PORKER wrote:
They may as well call you S****y Miyamoto for all I, and all of
> the gamers
> worldwide care. Ring the damn bell!

You swored, im telling
> on you, im telling on you, you kissed a girl in primary 2!!

:D Lol Cookie Monster. Well, I did swear, but I didn't kiss a girl in "Primary 2", as you put it. I take it that means Year 2 in Primary School?

I'll shut up now...

PORKER
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
PORKER wrote:
They may as well call you S****y Miyamoto for all I, and all of the gamers
> worldwide care. Ring the damn bell!

You swored, im telling on you, im telling on you, you kissed a girl in primary 2!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Live from E5, the match to determine who the superior super-power in gaming is...Bill Gates .vs. Miyamoto. Tonight, we will find out once and for all which console is best and which protagonist the better man.

Coming down the aisle, from Ninty headquarters, weighing in at a mere 11 stone, represting Nintendo, Shiggy Miyamoto!

The Super Mario theme blasts through the speakers and in a barrage of purple lights, Shiggy appears atop a giant Pikmin figure, riding to the ring. Shiggy bounces to the ring.

Coming down the aisle, from Silicon Valley, California, weighing in at 9 stone, representing Microsoft, Bill Gates!

The arena goes silent as people begin to file out to the ring. 3 minutes, 50 security guards and 2 angry mobs later, Bill Gates walks out to the ring, ready to fight. He picks up a microphone.

Bill: Shiggy, you think you can beat me? You're low. I can beat you in the ring and in the gaming world. They may as well call you S****y Miyamoto for all I, and all of the gamers worldwide care. Ring the damn bell!

The bell sounds and the two stare each other down. The crowd cheer and look upward, where Hideo Kijima is standing, with a wire-cutter in hand. He snips a wire, releasing a large weight, which falls to the ground.

That's it. 10,000,000 pay-per-view orders, two ambulances, 20 angry relatives, 80,000 mad audience members, two funerals and six unconscious newspaper reporters later, Sony were deemed the kings of the gaming world. With little or no competition, they were walking on air.

Bill Gates: Who gives a damn? - 2002
Shiggy Miyamoto: When? - 2002

PORKER

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.