GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 REVIEWER REQUIRED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 21:02
Regular
Hello Everyone.

There is a very promising new website developing as I speak - http://www.ps2update.cjb.net, which focuses on PS2 reviews of course.

The guy who runs the site - Michael Wilson, is a nice bloke, he won't disclose his age though and he can be contacted at [email protected] - only email him if you think you can write reviews of a good standard (don't even thin about copying reviews), and the future could be very bright for you.

I was going to write reviews for him, and indeed I have made many suggestions, and have written one review - of Crazy Taxi, maybe you could check it out, but I don't have the time to write for the site.

Just think - this could be your foot in the doorway to an exciting career in journalism/gaming. Please don't waste his time.

The site doesn't sell anything, and so is not in competition with SR, so I feel it is appropriate to write this here.

Thanks for your time,

Dan
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:06
PS2 Update is moving to a domain name soon very soon so that will mean no more pop ups - thank god,

Michael Wilson
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Man, how many pop-ups do you need on one site?

That's terrible, bane of internet sites.
Window opens, click to close.
Another window opens.
Close that.
Yet another window.

Tsk tsk
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:29
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
no offense but if u intend to develop the site could i suggest moving it onto a registered domain? the site will prob be very popular, but everyone will get annoyed with the popup's, <|:-P
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What does he pay?
Sun 27/01/02 at 21:38
In a word - thanks

Michael Wilson
Sun 27/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
ps2update.cjb.net wrote:
> Dear Ant,

What is your e-mail address so I may contact you?

Thanks,
Yours
> Sincerely,
Michael Wilson
(PS2 Update Editor)

Its

[email protected]

I would, but I dont have a PS2, but Ant is mighty fine.
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
gah,pop-ups
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:08
Dear Ant,

What is your e-mail address so I may contact you?

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Michael Wilson
(PS2 Update Editor)
Sun 27/01/02 at 20:06
http://ps2update.cjb.net
Sun 27/01/02 at 10:29
Regular
I got an email from this guy... for some reason or another. I am thinking he may be a member, but I doubt it. Probably just got some emails off one of us. If I owned a sony console I might have considered it seeing as I don't write anything here anymore... too bad I don't really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.