GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Chips and Teats"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 18:41
Regular
Ive played the american version all the way through and brought and completed the english demo today, - and i know youre probably thinking whi isnt this in the hint section? Well i know you dont all look at the hints but most of you look at the chat forums so ill be helping more people putting it here

1) Dispose of waste products - make sure you dont leave guards bodies aroun the place as later on the guards patrol much faster and you are much more likely to get caught

2) HideHideHide! - if you have the force after you or as i call them the execution squad, try and fin somthing to crawl under rather thatn a locker as they easily find you in these

3) Check Everywhere for hidden items and kick doors off to revela extras

4) Guards that have shields are difficult to shoot so you can approach them in 2 ways. One way is to wait patiently for the headshot and try your best but the other is do run in really fast and punch and kick to make them lower their deences

5) Dead guards wont get back up = keep killing and eventually backups will run out - therefore do your best to go as stealthiliy as possible but rememeber when fighting groups you can take hostages and get away with them

Theres 5 handy little hints, hope they help you!

MrMatrix
Sun 27/01/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Bah"
just completed the demo on hard with die when sighted and its well hard. Oh yeah, GO AWAY VAMP!!!!!
MM
Sun 27/01/02 at 14:13
Regular
"None Stored"
thanks for them ill go try them out on the demo later :)
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:26
Regular
"  "
6) Leave a locker open with a women on and the guareds will drool over it :)
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Bah"
Ive played the american version all the way through and brought and completed the english demo today, - and i know youre probably thinking whi isnt this in the hint section? Well i know you dont all look at the hints but most of you look at the chat forums so ill be helping more people putting it here

1) Dispose of waste products - make sure you dont leave guards bodies aroun the place as later on the guards patrol much faster and you are much more likely to get caught

2) HideHideHide! - if you have the force after you or as i call them the execution squad, try and fin somthing to crawl under rather thatn a locker as they easily find you in these

3) Check Everywhere for hidden items and kick doors off to revela extras

4) Guards that have shields are difficult to shoot so you can approach them in 2 ways. One way is to wait patiently for the headshot and try your best but the other is do run in really fast and punch and kick to make them lower their deences

5) Dead guards wont get back up = keep killing and eventually backups will run out - therefore do your best to go as stealthiliy as possible but rememeber when fighting groups you can take hostages and get away with them

Theres 5 handy little hints, hope they help you!

MrMatrix

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.