GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is sega joining xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 16:18
Regular
i heard that sega are leaving our beloved gamecube and going onto the beloved xbox i think that the xbox should take two of the best makes the first one being rare,
so i am asking if sega is leaving us and oing to xbox?
Tue 14/01/03 at 21:51
Regular
SEGA aren't devoting themselves to one console anymore, due to poor profits. They'll remain a third party developer to all formats, releasing some multi-platform and exclusive titles for each.

In fact, in a recent press conference, SEGA stated that, due to a sorry income in 2002, they'll be going even more multi-format now. So, you can expect some games such as Jet Set Radio Future, previous X-Box exclusives, to appear on GameCube.

SEGA also have these GameCube games out:

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Crazy Taxi
Beach Spikers
SEGA Soccer Slam
Super Monkey Ball
18 Wheeler
Virtua Striker 3 Ver. 2002

And these planned:

Sonic Adventure 3
Sonic Mega Collection
F-Zero GC (Joint project with Nintendo)
Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2
Skies Of Arcadia
Super Monkey Ball 2

No doubt I've missed some (as EVERYONE says when they do a list) but that should prove to you that SEGA are taking the GameCube very seriously.

:D.
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I heard a rumour that Monkey Ball was going to be on PS2 as well, but it is most probably wrong, rumours usually are. meh.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Me, the voice in his head.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Sega are not going to go to X-Box. Who told you that they were?
Tue 14/01/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
pumba wrote:
> i heard that sega are leaving our beloved gamecube

Well firstly, sega was never with the gamecube, it made games on all formats

and going onto the
> beloved xbox

*hissssss*

i think that the xbox should take two of the best makes
> the first one being rare,

What the ....

> so i am asking if sega is leaving us and oing to xbox?

I don't know if something can o (oing, hahaha, sorry), but since sega were never with gamecube, they won't be leaving gamecube, and it is highly unlikely that sega will sell out to microsoft.
Tue 14/01/03 at 16:20
Regular
err...no

<* * * * - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->
Tue 14/01/03 at 16:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nope.
Tue 14/01/03 at 16:18
Regular
i heard that sega are leaving our beloved gamecube and going onto the beloved xbox i think that the xbox should take two of the best makes the first one being rare,
so i am asking if sega is leaving us and oing to xbox?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.