GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 17:07
Regular
What with Nintendo in Europe alledgedly soon going online, i have a few questions. Do you have to pay for the Internet connection, i have a freeserve anytime connection, and dont want to be paying more just to be playing online. Is the broadband adapter actually coming out, again what are the requirements etc for that. Any other info will help. Thanks
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
What with Nintendo in Europe alledgedly soon going online, i have a few questions. Do you have to pay for the Internet connection, i have a freeserve anytime connection, and dont want to be paying more just to be playing online. Is the broadband adapter actually coming out, again what are the requirements etc for that. Any other info will help. Thanks
Tue 14/01/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm also on Freeserve Anytime, and was wandering the same thing.
Wed 15/01/03 at 14:07
Regular
"NJAN"
you wont have to pay extra to get online (if you get net access for free [ie. monthly payment - flat rate] then it will be free to connect). but chances are you will have to pay for connecting to nintendo's and other game servers. this will most likely be a monthly payment of something like £20 ish.
i dont know everything about the whole idea either but it sounds like you will be paying for the game and for a monthly subscription. add to that the cost of being online to play the game. a good idea if you play the game alot and/or when the cost come down.
Amos.
Wed 15/01/03 at 14:21
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Foreman wrote:
> I'm also on Freeserve Anytime, and was wandering the same thing.

Is the a broadband connection?
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:48
Regular
amos wrote:
> you wont have to pay extra to get online (if you get net access for
> free [ie. monthly payment - flat rate] then it will be free to
> connect). but chances are you will have to pay for connecting to
> nintendo's and other game servers. this will most likely be a monthly
> payment of something like £20 ish.

£20, it was only $8 per month in America which is about £6 ;)
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Baros!!!"
DreamWarBird wrote:

> Is the a broadband connection?

Think so, but you probably have to pay a little extra.
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Theres room for broadband, so yes.

But I ain't heard much about it in March.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.