GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is your team still in the FA cup"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 15:41
Regular
The 4th round.
The round where the remaining big boys fight among themselves. this has been written just after all the kick offs. WELL DONE BORO. anyway, if your team is still in the FA cup, then state them. My team is BRISTOL ROVERS. They were due to play Gillingham but the match was postponed. DAM! at least we'll be in the 5th round draw. UP THE GAS!
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
The 4th round.
The round where the remaining big boys fight among themselves. this has been written just after all the kick offs. WELL DONE BORO. anyway, if your team is still in the FA cup, then state them. My team is BRISTOL ROVERS. They were due to play Gillingham but the match was postponed. DAM! at least we'll be in the 5th round draw. UP THE GAS!
Sat 26/01/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No, Man United are out, INCASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!
And the better half of Bristol were knocked out a while back!
Rovers are LUCKY, as the toughest that they've had to face is Derby County!! Man United beat them 5-0 during their bad spell!! And you'll also find that Nathan Ellington will have gone by the end of next season, when you're in the Football Conference!!

THE GAS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!
CITY ARE GOING UP!!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 17:04
Regular
My second (local) team Preston are still in, 2-1 winners today at home to Sheffield Utd, makes up for the Boro result.
Sat 26/01/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
My team Liverpool play the Gunners tomorrow and I reckon the winners will go on to collect the trophy!! Im banking on a 2-1 Liverpool win!!
Come on you POOL!!
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, even though i'm a United fan I want Liverpool to win! I hate Arsenal, and their fans get really cocky whenever they win a game!! C-mon Liverpool - but I won't be cheering for them after this match!
Sun 27/01/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
Bloody Arsenal!! We couldnt even beat them with nine men - Still I would rather win the league!!
Sun 27/01/02 at 15:28
Regular
As much as I hate Arsenal, I hate Liverpool more. Best thing in the world is too see them go out. Even more so after how they won the final last year. Liverpool aint got anywhere this season with that style play, coudnt even score when they had 9 men! Sure, they can win beat Man Utd every time with those tactics, but they aint gonna win anything for thier troubles..
Sun 27/01/02 at 15:38
Regular
"None Stored"
Or†ega wrote:
> As much as I hate Arsenal, I hate Liverpool more. Best thing in the world is too
> see them go out. Even more so after how they won the final last year. Liverpool
> aint got anywhere this season with that style play, coudnt even score when they
> had 9 men! Sure, they can win beat Man Utd every time with those tactics, but
> they aint gonna win anything for thier troubles..

that is so so so true! how could they loose when arsenal have 9 men, even though liverpool themselves only had 10 players, they still shouldve won or at least got a replay out of it!!!
Sun 27/01/02 at 15:43
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Oh I get it, so the team who have the less men on the pitch have a divine right to concede a goal or two? You're speaking out the lower end of your body, not the upper end
Sun 27/01/02 at 21:13
"High polygon count"
Mine is!

Up the A**e!

We only had 9 men!
We only had 9 men!
We only had 9 men!

The ref was doing SO well, then he totally lost it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.