GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vietcong...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Vietcong'.
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:10
Regular
Or something like that. New game out soon.

I would like more info if anyone has any URL's, idea of the game, if its worth getting, looks good etc.

Thanks.
Thu 16/01/03 at 10:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hmmmm, it's odd because SR has it down for 28th Feb and Play have it down for 21st March. I'll have a look around some more web sites and compare their release dates, see if I can't find out one of those date's is definite.

Still, I don't mind if the game is released in March, simply because IGI 2 is supposedly released in February and that'll keep me busy until Vietcong’s arrival. It looks like I'll be getting a FPS every month this year; such is the volume of those types of games being released.
Thu 16/01/03 at 10:07
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
cipro wrote:
> It looks like 21st March for the release date.

On the Game(that's the shop) web site, it's got the end of Febuary as the release date. Has it been moved back, again??? I've been waiting ages for a good Vietnam game. I'm not sure if i can wait until March.
Wed 15/01/03 at 13:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It looks like 21st March for the release date.
Wed 15/01/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Cool, thanks.

Any idea when it is going to be out?
Wed 15/01/03 at 12:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Check out the official web-site for more info:

http://www.vietcong-game.com/us/index.html

This is yet another game I'm really looking forward to. I love Operation Flashpoint and from what I've seen and read, this could very well be Flashpoint: Vietnam.

The huge Jungle environments look amazing, a first I think for a game to have such a detailed and vast jungle for it's environment setting. The missions sound cool as well, whether it's just taking a normal patrol though the dense forests, to driving a jeep from one location to another, or of course manning a Machinegun in a helicopter.

You can also play as the VC in the full game as well, which should add to the variety and length of the game.
Wed 15/01/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Played the demo yesterday. Good game, nice graphics, just with nothing too stonkingly original from what I can see.
Wed 15/01/03 at 00:01
Regular
"Touched!"
Pc zone had a great article on it with some nice pics, looks an excellent game, i'm keeping an eye out for this game for sure.
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Or something like that. New game out soon.

I would like more info if anyone has any URL's, idea of the game, if its worth getting, looks good etc.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.