GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Laze-Station"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 17:15
Regular
I think PS2 owners are lazy because if people are apparently buying 2 why are there more Gamecube owners posting messages on this site. If you disagree you have to give 5 reasons why PS2 owners aren't lazy.
and I really hate people who go around saying things like "Ha Ha the Gamecube screwed" Just like a boy in my school does, he doesn't even have reasons why he says this and so far no-one I asked ,who owns a PS2, has any good reasons why they think PS2 is good and Gamecube is crap. So if any has good reasons feel free to post them here.
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:15
I think PS2 owners are lazy because if people are apparently buying 2 why are there more Gamecube owners posting messages on this site. If you disagree you have to give 5 reasons why PS2 owners aren't lazy.
and I really hate people who go around saying things like "Ha Ha the Gamecube screwed" Just like a boy in my school does, he doesn't even have reasons why he says this and so far no-one I asked ,who owns a PS2, has any good reasons why they think PS2 is good and Gamecube is crap. So if any has good reasons feel free to post them here.
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:31
Regular
5 reasons why PS2 owners aren't lazy.
1) You
2) Don't Know
3) What your
4) Talking
5) About.

If you'd been ont his site for a while, you'll remember when the PS2 forum was brimming, but the best PS2 forumers have either left the forums or only visit the forum for the Longest Thread.
Wed 15/01/03 at 14:03
Regular
"NJAN"
i hate to say it but that was a pretty stupid thread. its as if you can smell a newbie a mile away (i know im still a newbie but still).
oh well.
*sigh*
Wed 15/01/03 at 14:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think it was a joke when someone said "people must be buying 2", nothing to take seriously Mr Boy.
Wed 15/01/03 at 14:49
Regular
"NJAN"
cipro wrote:
> I think it was a joke when someone said "people must be buying
> 2", nothing to take seriously Mr Boy.

im not to sure...
i read something about there being more ps2s the people on the earth by '05. was either IGN or the SP network as they are the only places i go, most of the time.

the psx was almost infamous for breaking, requiring a new machine instead of fixing it. and it looks like the trend is remaining as two of my friends ps2s broke (and they werent throwin it against the wall or anything).

imo, sony make tvs and mini disc systems, and nintendo make games machines.
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:00
Regular
I hate to say it, but maybe the PS2 peeps are too busy playing their games to come on here.

It had to be said, cos It's a crappy post...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.