GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 13:34
Regular
anyone with halo on an import xbox tell me if its as good as edge mag says it is (they gave it 10/10) its one of 4 games to get the full marks ever!
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:20
Every review I have read about Halo seems to say that Halo will be a fantastic game and it does look pretty good, it will help Microsoft sell bucket loads of the Xbox, lets just hope that most Xbox games lives up to the standard of Halo, which I doubt very much!
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:57
halo looks good, haven't played it but it looks the works, i just hope it comes out on PC very soon after it does x-box
Sun 27/01/02 at 23:30
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
xbox is also going to have a huge battle here in the Halo Vs Gun Valkarie bit, both are superb and feature a lot of great bits
Sun 27/01/02 at 17:17
halo is one of the top games ...and my prediction is its gonna be one of the games of the year i mean come one!! where else can you have a first person shooter and also command awsome troops to flank the enemy while being invlolvedin the actio of killing alien skum with weapons which will blow the hell out of em???????i rest my case
Sat 26/01/02 at 22:57
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, after reading the edge review you feel they want to give the game 11/10!

Sonic
Sat 26/01/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
This is the one game that tempts me into getting an X-Box!!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:24
Halo is superb, although tis still a first person shooter, so there isn't much more they can do.

Basically everythign they coudl of done they have, i cant put into words how good the game is, u really jsut need to play it then you will know what i mean.
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:34
"INSAAANE!!!!"
anyone with halo on an import xbox tell me if its as good as edge mag says it is (they gave it 10/10) its one of 4 games to get the full marks ever!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.