GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ITS STORY TIME AGAIN!!!! (sign up)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 19:36
Regular
Well looking at the forum now, about ¾ of the people who used to be in my storys aint here no more. All thats left is Asher,Nath,Shadow,Jive,Neo and maybe 1 or 2 more.

I used to write those storys and then only a few people would read them so this time if you want to be in the story (and would read it) then feel free to say...
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:36
Regular
Well looking at the forum now, about ¾ of the people who used to be in my storys aint here no more. All thats left is Asher,Nath,Shadow,Jive,Neo and maybe 1 or 2 more.

I used to write those storys and then only a few people would read them so this time if you want to be in the story (and would read it) then feel free to say...
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:38
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I would not mind being in it.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:43
Regular
Goody, dunno whether to carry on from my last ones but you lot probably dont know them.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:46
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I know who most the regulars are i have been here quite a while.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:52
Regular
yeh but there was about 5 or 6 storys before hand and anyways most of them have dissapeared. there used to be some thing called "The PS2 Crew" which had about 8 people in and the storys were based around them, now only about 3 of us are left here. The Sony cronies (another name i made up) was run by Asher D
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
Oh good another story, hope I will be in it.
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
yeh you will actually be the main person in it sorta thing.
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'll be in it. Hey, i sound like Ali G.
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
KR wrote:
>The Sony cronies(another name i made up) was run by Asher D

I have heard of them because i actually registered here a few months after i acually discovered this site.
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:08
Regular
KR wrote:
> yeh you will actually be the main person in it sorta thing.

Sounds Good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.