GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The No.1 contenders elimination Tag team match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 13:25
Regular
Welcome the No.1 contenders tag team match between Rikishi (AfroJoe) and Booker_T (barker_2k) vs Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo (Cong Man and Big Slow) vs Too Cool (Ant and Starlight)
The lights go down….
“CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA”?!!!!!! Booker T and his tag team partner The Phat man Rikishi walk down to the ring. The new DX members are looking to win this match so they can bring some gold back to the DX camp.
Too cools music hits and the dancing duo come out dancing all over the place. Could they win today to go on and face the champions??
Finally out come Billy Gunn and chuck palumbo with matching red head bands and all.

The match starts with Booker T, Billy Gunn and Grand Master sexay in the ring. They all square up to each other standing nose to nose, Billy startles Booker T with a drop kick that knocks him off his feet. Grand Master Sexay kicks Billy Gunn in the stomach, DDT he has just hit a DDT!!!!!!.

Grand Master Sexay starts dancing but forgets about Booker T who was by now standing right behind him. Booker T turns him round kicks him and drags him over to Rikishi who is eagerly awaiting the tag. Booker tags him in but also at the same time Billy tags in his partner chuck palumbo who drop kicks the phat man but it doesn’t knock him off his feet, he tries again but he just cant knock him off his feet, he tries the third team but Rikishi picks him up but Grand master sexay for some reason jumps on Rikishi’s back and clamps in a sleeper hold.

Rikishi falls to his knees but while he is being held down by Chuck palumbo grand master sexay makes a quick tag to Scotty to hotty who goes straight for Rikishi, he pummels him but is pulled off by Booker T who had had enough of watching his tag team partner get beaten up. Booker T is sent back to his corner which gives Too Cool and Billy Gunn and Chuck palumbo time to beat down on the half dead Rikishi.

Scotty tags in Grand master sexay and they both look at Rikishi lying deathly still on the floor but then they start attacking Palumbo and Billy Gunn it has evolved into an all out war. Rikishi tags booker back in amidst all the confusion and Booker T goes up to too cool DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE Too cool go crashing over the top rope and they both look injured.

Suddenly the other members of DX appear on the Entrance ramp Kurt Angle ( Grand Prix ) , Triple H ( Ant ) and X-Pac ( Kid Rock ) look down towards the ramp to see how their other members our doing.

Rikishi goes to the out side and picks up a chair but Grand Master sexay gets it quickly pulls it off him and SMACKS HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH IT!!!!!!! He is out cold and there is no way he is coming back from that. GMS drops the chair and climbs into the ring with Scotty but then Billy and chuck who had been double teaming Booker quickly throws Scotty out of the ring and then go to work on GMS.

DX start walking down the ramp Triple H has a baseball bat whilst the rest of them have chairs. X-PAC jumps onto the ring apron and distracts the referee. Triple H and Kurt Angle go up to Scotty on the out side and beat the hell out of him with the baseball bat and chairs. Scotty is left in a bloodied heap and will require help from the E.M.Ts.

Triple H turns his attention to Billy and Chuck who have the match running their way. Triple H goes up to the referee and this time X-Pac quickly crawls into the ring with a chair. He places the chair down grabs Billy AND HITS AN X Factor X Factor ONTO A CHAIR!!!!!
Kurt rushes in AND HITS AN ANGLE SLAM ON CHUCK PALUMBO!!!!!!

Suddenly Team Canada led by Lance Storm ( mouldy cheese ) come down but when DX see them they leave the ring and run up the ramp and start brawling all the way to the back.

Which leaves us with the 6 men who are al down except Booker T who gets up but suddenly drops to one knee, he lifts his hand up to the air AND HITS THE SPINARONNI!!!!!!

He grabs Billy who had suffered an X factor onto a chair he kicks him in the stomach runs against the ropes and hits his famous axe kick
1…..2….. NO we had forgotten about Grand Master sexay who kicks booker off billy even though it is an elimination match.

GMS crawls to the out side where he sees Scotty lying on the floor he tries to help him but while he is doing that Rikishi wakes up and climbs into the ring booker picks up chuck and hits him with THE AXE KICK. Rikishi drags them both into a corner of the ring and piles them both on top of each other BANZAI DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The referee makes the count 1…2….3
Chuck and billy have been eliminated.

So it’s down to Too Cool and the members of DX.
Booker T and Rikishi both go for Grand Master sexay because he don’t really have a tag team partner because of the devastating attack by the rest of the group earlier.

Grand master Sexay tries with all his might to beat off both Booker T and Rikishi but they out number him and beat him down, BUT Scotty to hotty gets back up, climbs up to the top rope and hits a double missile drop kick on to the two DX members. He starts dancing away because he is now in control….

Suddenly broken glass shatters, but why is stone cold Steve Austin ( kid rock ) coming down to the ring? Who is he going to help?

He comes down with a determined look on his face and goes round to the commentary area and sits down.

Only Scotty to hotty and Booker T are still standing with Grand Master Sexay and Rikishi both down. Scotty throws booker to the ropes and then skill fully ducks under a clothesline and hits a bull dog. Scotty’s hands go wide open HE’S GOING TO HIT THE WORM!!!!!

Austin quickly gets to his feet and grabs the chair he was sitting on and crawls in to the ring, knocks the referee over and smacks Scotty over the head JUST as he was about to finish the worm. Grand Master Sexay who Austin had not seen yet climbs up to the top rope just behind Austin and puts on his goggles rubs them aims for the missile drop kick BUT HE MISSES but still lands on his feet, he turns around and STUNNER!!!!!!!!! AUSTIN HITS THE STUNNER!!!!!
Booker T gets up and smiles at Austin who puts his hand out booker shakes hands and then Austin quickly moves out of the ring before the ref gets up. He goes for the pin
1… 2… NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Booker T is in shock he cant believe Grand Master Sexay just kicked out, but then he realises that his foot was on the ropes.
Scotty starts to move but Rikishi suddenly picks him up in the air RIKISHI DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stone cold then calls him over and passes him some thing. Rikishi passes
Booker T the brass knuckles and then pushes Grand Master Sexay near booker who casual punches him with them and he falls to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

This match has turned into a one sided affair.
Booker decides enough is enough and tells Rikishi to end the match he picks up Scotty but some how Scotty manages to wriggle out of the ring, un fortunately he crawled out right next to Stone cold.

Out of no where Billy and Chuck return and whilst the ref is distracted with stone cold they grab chairs and enter the ring but booker and Rikishi see them and grab a hold of the chairs and repeatedly batter them both until they bleed and them they throw them into a corner of the ring, the ref looks around and see’s them there and goes to check on them.

Stone cold climbs still holding on to Scotty and stands him up and hits the stunner!!!!!
“WHAT?” you can here him shout at the unconscious Scotty.
Austin them delivers another stunner to Grand Master Sexay and tells the DX crew to pin them both.
The ref turns back to see the pin attempt
1….2….3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The winners and new No.1 tag team title contenders
Rikishi ( Afro Joe ) and Booker T ( Barker 2k )

Thanks for reading
Kid Rock
KR
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:13
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
good match there Kr
Sun 27/01/02 at 11:16
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Rollercoaster match, who could of guessed Austin with the new DX. It's getting bigger and bigger.
Sat 26/01/02 at 23:13
Regular
"WWJD"
very good match KR very interesting
Sat 26/01/02 at 22:11
Regular
Great match KR, liked the interfearance!! :)
Sat 26/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
"WWJD"
Very good match there KR
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ooh, now I'm no 1 contender for the Tag Titles AND I'm already the Tag Champ. Oh well, that means that I should win them back if it's a normal tag match. Good good. :-)

Anyway, great match KR. Your best I would say.

Well done me and Barker! :D
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:39
Regular
just remember any thing can happen in WWF forum wrestling whether it be good, bad or just brutal
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:32
Regular
Great match there Kid Rock. Stone Cold with DX? Dosen't sound right but it could be.
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:06
Regular
cheers guys i just kept getting ideas so i just kept adding them in , i didnt think it would be very good because i had not wrote one in ages the last one i did was last year
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Wha...!!

What's Austin think he's doing eh?

What!?

:-)

That was a good match Kid Rock, very action packed indeed I enjoyed reading it.

Congrats to AJ and Barker

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.