GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your favourite game and why"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 12:11
Regular
Shining Force 2 was my favourite game.
Sat 26/01/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
The Final Fantasy series are truly great. 'Nuff said. Agreed? I would love to see someone who hates the FF series ;) Final Fantasy 7 was excellent, but I took a dislike to the midgitised characters. Final Fantasy 8 improved the characters but the storyline was not as good as 7, evening it out. Final Fantasy 9 went back to FF7 with the characters and had a great storyline. They're all good, but 9 is my current favourite.

PORKER
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
The Final Fantasy series are truly great. 'Nuff said.
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:37
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Zelda OOT!
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:32
Regular
Game: Jet Set Radio.
Why: Just imagine a 1,000 page rant celebrating its endless and enchanting wonders. That's how much I adore it.
Sat 26/01/02 at 17:26
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Best game has to be something Pokémon related...

:0D

Nah, I have no idea, to be honest.
Sat 26/01/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
"(-_{}_-)"02 wrote:
> my best game ever is probably final fantay 7, the gameplay is brilliant, you
> could play it for years and years without getting bored.
Yes that would be one of my favourites aswell but I think it can get boring because there can be times where there is a large amount of talking and all you ave to do is press O about 100 times which gets boring altogether I think it was one of the greatest for the PSone.
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Zelda Ocarina of Time - Has just about everything!! Great gameplay, amazing plot, superb graphics and plenty of replay value!! A real masterpiece!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:03
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
My favourite games have to be-

DC-
1- Jet Set Radio- Sheer wonderfullness skating and graffiti, what mor could one want?

2- Virtua tennnis 2- Better than the first. 'Nuff said.

3- Shenmue 2- Shenmue, but longer and more inventive.

PS-

1-FF9- Amazing graphics gameplay on a sheer scale and an avid plot, also my first FF game.

2- FF7- 'Nuff said.

3- Tony Hawks 2- Better than THPS3 on the PS, with better level design and great graphics.

PS2-

1-FFX- Haven't got it but know it will rule.

2- MGS2- You gotta love it and not give it 77%.

3- THPS3- THIS IS GREAT! 'Nuff said.

N64-

1- Pokémon Stadium 2- Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

2- Banjo Tooie- Great game, great graphics.

3- Zelda: Ocarnia of Time- First and the best.
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:26
"INSAAANE!!!!"
my best game ever is probably final fantay 7, the gameplay is brilliant, you could play it for years and years without getting bored.
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:35
Regular
*KR waits for someone to say spin the bottle or strip poker*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.