GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAY 3RD The Official Release Broadcast Video: Available Here!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 23:38
Regular
Hi all,

It's Totally Official and www.cube-europe.com has the video to prove it.

Visit the site and watch the Quicktime video that will be released on monday at 9:00am GMT.

20 GAMES AT LAUNCH AND THE CONSOLE AT 249 EUROS (£150)

The link is shown below:-

http://www.cube-europe.com/fullnews.cgi?newsid1011996454,99138,

COME ON 3RD MAY....

Cheers

Sinfield
Fri 25/01/02 at 23:38
Hi all,

It's Totally Official and www.cube-europe.com has the video to prove it.

Visit the site and watch the Quicktime video that will be released on monday at 9:00am GMT.

20 GAMES AT LAUNCH AND THE CONSOLE AT 249 EUROS (£150)

The link is shown below:-

http://www.cube-europe.com/fullnews.cgi?newsid1011996454,99138,

COME ON 3RD MAY....

Cheers

Sinfield
Sat 26/01/02 at 11:01
Regular
It's right, loading does take a while, and it seems to pop up a little Gamecube video every few minutes!
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
I cant get the offical video! How do you get it? I just keep getting the Test Succesful thing! Please Help!
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:33
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I got it. Just keep retrying and you'll get it eventually. It says so on the site.

I use a 56K modem, and it didn't take very long to download at all. Also I got the official video first time.

I wonder how they got the video. It definetely doesn't seem like a fake.
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
So I just keep clicking on the box? Every time it finishes and says "Test Succesful"?
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:44
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
keep trying it should work
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:49
"You love us!"
Could i just say , this info doesn't come from the OFFICIAL Nintendo site!

it comes from Cude-europe.com - which is NOT an official Nintendo site - it is mearly 'affilicated' with Nintendo - which mean nothing! if you belive their story then fair play, but i'm going to wait until the 'real' official site give confirmation of this fact. From what i've heard this date isn't true - plus it worries me that this site is also selling modded Cubes from Japnan and the USA - doesn't that strike you as strange, the REAL OFFICAL site wouldn't do that.

Belive what you want, but until monday morning at 9pm we don't know ANYTHING FOR SURE.
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> keep trying it should work

Its offical I have tried 50 times and it has not worked :(
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:58
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You've tried pressing refresh 50 times and it still didn't work?

Try deleting your cash (or however its spelt), it might not be reloading it each time, and instead it could be loading the 'test successful' version from cash.
Sat 26/01/02 at 19:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im not very good at the Computer skills so how do you deleate your 'cash' and can you get it back and if you cant is it important? (Thanks for your help TomUK)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.