GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WE do get burnout 2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:20
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=3436
Read whoever liked the first game not sure about it myself though.
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:20
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=3436
Read whoever liked the first game not sure about it myself though.
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:30
Regular
i thought we all knew about it coming out for ages :S
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:55
Regular
i second what "INSERT REALLY LONG STUPID NAME HERE" said.
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, but they canned the GC version a bit back. So it seems the port to GC is back on. Oooh. I was tempted by Burnout at one stage. It passed.
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:14
Regular
Rented the first game on the Xbox and I got bored after 30 minutes of play and after that I was just playing it to completion but it really wasn't a game worth owning in my opinion. The 2nd does look better but when it is released it will stay as just a rental unless I really like it.
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
As long as its not as shallow, then thats fine.

But I don't want it.
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
Burnout has the best gameplay I've ever experienced in a driving game, but unfortunately, it was far to shallow, short and unforgiving to warrant a purchase. If the second's a lot more refined, I'll definately be getting it.
Thu 16/01/03 at 16:37
Regular
"She's a dog!"
It is short but i got it for £15 so it was worth it.
Thu 16/01/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Burnout's definitley worth it!
Unlike the likes of Gran Turismo and others, this game is actually FUN to play! And it's not all neccesarily about coming in 1st Place!

The second games sounds even better, especially with some of these new modes, including the one where you have to create your biggest crashes!

I can't wait for this game!
I'm so glad it's been confirmed, I loved the original! :D
Thu 16/01/03 at 17:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I have Burnout 2 for my PS2, and it is a much better game. The graphics are amazing, there is a ton load more new cars and tracks, some of which have to be unlocked and there are some brand new game modes such as persuit and crash.

Great game, and a massive improvement over the original Burnout.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.