GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gaming hours per week!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 19:20
Regular
how long do you spend playing games on any console in a normal week? i only play on my ps2 about twice a week for about 2 hours at a time and my dad still nags my saying "you still on that?" i dont think this is very long compared to some people i know,they play on it all weekend non-stop and every night after school!
Sun 15/06/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Used to spend roughly 8 hours a day on games, but that was when I had my good old N64.

Find myself playing 2-3 hours on different days.
Sun 15/06/03 at 18:25
Regular
depends on what game it is. i'm getting morrowind soon so my gaming hours will probably get out of hand.

when playing enter the matrix I get past the initial enjoyment of kicking swat guys to death after about half an hour, then towards the end of the hour I'm after snapping the CD.

when I got halo I played it for several hours a day.
Fri 13/06/03 at 03:47
"I love yo... lamp."
Wrong forum. Er, in the past as much as 80 I think. Longest single stretch was 21 hours on Goldeneye.
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:47
Regular
Er, anything from 5 to 50 hours - depends if I've got a game which demands a lot of play-time.
Thu 16/01/03 at 09:36
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'll spend maybe six or seven hours a week gaming, unless I've got coursework due in which case it's zero.

I used to spend a lot more time than that, but I've slowed down a lot in the last few years.
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:20
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
how long do you spend playing games on any console in a normal week? i only play on my ps2 about twice a week for about 2 hours at a time and my dad still nags my saying "you still on that?" i dont think this is very long compared to some people i know,they play on it all weekend non-stop and every night after school!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.