GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
It's been a considerably long wait but finally I'm the proud owner of a brand spanking new GAMECUBE!!! I LOVE it, I can't understand why it took me so long to get one! It's surpassed my highest of expectations!

Games I have so far:
1. Timesplitters 2
2. 007 Nightfire
3. Super Mario Sunshine
4. NHL Hits 2002

Completed them all other than Mario, I'm stuck on the first level of the area called something like Noki bay (its when you look up at the sun in Delphino Plaza), I cant kill the little dude in the red thing that fires stuff at you! Help, Please!

Any suggestions for other games I should buy?
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:24
Regular
Cheers cyclone! I'll try that!
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Games worth getting

Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Monkey Ball
Die Hard Vendetta
Mario Party 4 (Multiplayer)
Eternal Darkness
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
Great choice, Brain Damaged, and it's reassuring to see you're not living up to your name :D. On top of what you've got, I'd recommend:

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Resident Evil
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Also, these are worth considering:

Starfox Adventures
Die Hard: Vendetta
Pikmin
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Luigi's Mansion
FIFA 2003

..and more. Buy a magazine and check up on the games out, and incoming (I suggest Nintendo Official Magazine).
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Go up close to him, so he chucks time bombs. Grab one and lob it at him.

Good choice (ignore Belldandy)
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
It's been a considerably long wait but finally I'm the proud owner of a brand spanking new GAMECUBE!!! I LOVE it, I can't understand why it took me so long to get one! It's surpassed my highest of expectations!

Games I have so far:
1. Timesplitters 2
2. 007 Nightfire
3. Super Mario Sunshine
4. NHL Hits 2002

Completed them all other than Mario, I'm stuck on the first level of the area called something like Noki bay (its when you look up at the sun in Delphino Plaza), I cant kill the little dude in the red thing that fires stuff at you! Help, Please!

Any suggestions for other games I should buy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.