GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Great Impossible TS2 CUBE challenge"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:10
Regular
After just getting Issue 15 of CUBE magazine(Issue 16's out tomorrow, damn) I've been taking a shot at the TS2 challenges.

First Off it's Gary's challenge: Beat Gary's One Life and 1st in 2min 10.5 seconds in 'Baking for the Taking. Very Easy. Shaved off about a minute and 3 lives. The Trick being using the (ah, won't spoil it for ya) which like it says, makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Secondly, it's Chandra's challenge (The Impossible one)
Beat getting a platinum in 3 minutes on 'Monkey Immolation.' Again, this is actually very easy until you realise the timer cannot go over 3 minutes therefore only being able to tie with his score. Not Sure how they can't have realised this seeing as at 3 minutes, the complete logo comes up even though your not on fire...Impossible !!!

Hrmmm....
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:10
Regular
After just getting Issue 15 of CUBE magazine(Issue 16's out tomorrow, damn) I've been taking a shot at the TS2 challenges.

First Off it's Gary's challenge: Beat Gary's One Life and 1st in 2min 10.5 seconds in 'Baking for the Taking. Very Easy. Shaved off about a minute and 3 lives. The Trick being using the (ah, won't spoil it for ya) which like it says, makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Secondly, it's Chandra's challenge (The Impossible one)
Beat getting a platinum in 3 minutes on 'Monkey Immolation.' Again, this is actually very easy until you realise the timer cannot go over 3 minutes therefore only being able to tie with his score. Not Sure how they can't have realised this seeing as at 3 minutes, the complete logo comes up even though your not on fire...Impossible !!!

Hrmmm....
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:19
Regular
""
Just wondered... has anyone got better than 1'10'' on the Yoshi wrangling level thing in NOM... ?
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:57
Regular
Someone (that's three people) got the top score of 52 seconds. The runners up both got 53.
Thu 16/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Auf deutsch™ wrote:
> After just getting Issue 15 of CUBE magazine(Issue 16's out tomorrow,
> damn) I've been taking a shot at the TS2 challenges.
>
> First Off it's Gary's challenge: Beat Gary's One Life and 1st in 2min
> 10.5 seconds in 'Baking for the Taking. Very Easy. Shaved off about a
> minute and 3 lives. The Trick being using the (ah, won't spoil it for
> ya) which like it says, makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Only managed to get a Bronze in this level. So what is the trick?
Thu 16/01/03 at 18:47
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I haven't played his level after my memory card seemed to erase itself, but from what Auffie said, it sound like you need to use the flamethrower.
Thu 16/01/03 at 19:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Getting a platinum is dead easy on monkey immolation. All you have to do is run down to the basement, get the rocket launcher, then run back up to the courtyard and climb up the ladder and stand on top of the smaller building.

When the monkeys attempt to climb the ladder you just blow them away. When you run out of rockets, just leg it, there shouldnt be that much time left.
Thu 16/01/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Whoops, got mixed up. I just checked and I have Platinum for this level. Best = 2 Lives 2 min 15.7 secs

The one that I'm really stuck on is 'Can't Handle This'.

Only managed 40 kills in 3 min 53.5 secs.

If anyone can help me to earn Gold, then I'd be greatful.
Thu 16/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Can't handle this is a stickie for me too.

I canna do it.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I wonder if anyone has got Platinum on it.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Is that the one in the club with the hands running about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.