GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FinalFantasyFanatic and the 'golden spam'!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 20:31
Regular
There he was, standing on top of the highest cliff in all SR chat forums, in his hand was the Golden Spam. It was beautiful. A golden book carved with the letters D I C T I O N A R Y on the front. The book that would rid the Sony forum of bad spelling and nonsensical spamming. FinalFantasyFanatic stood there, a brave warrior, next to him stood J-42, forever known as Spam patrol. These two fiendish characters hated newbies and there intolerable spamming ways. Spam patrols mission had been to go right into the heart of spamville and steal the Golden Spam, the sacred book of the newbies, no newbie has ever read it in the history of SR chat forums. They had completed their mission, sounds simple, but look what happens on the way...

It was noon on that day, you know the one last week, when the sun came out? Anyway FinalFantasyFanatic and J-42 were just about to step out onto the SR plains on their journey to get the Golden Spam. Spam Patrol only had two members, but they were the most terrifying posters in all Sony land, detesting every newbie, slating every post, wishing they would turn purple and learn how to type. FinalFantasyFanatic stepped forward onto the soft grassy plain, he was armed with his trusty keyboard and his final fantasy bible, J-42 had his book of favourite nOOb jokes. Their journey was not far, down the valley, and take a left at Notables high and mighty throne. J-42 picked up the pace as the two journeyd on. Steap valley sides rose up on each side of them. Suddendly FinalFantasyFanatic stopped. "i dont like the smell in the air J", "smells like spam. Newbies are watching us i can sense it". He was right, Hercules had found out about this mission and wanted to do everything in his power to stop the Golden Spam from being taken. Hercules was a regular but king of the spammers. He got his crown a few days ago after spamming his way to victory in the 50,000'th post in the Longest thread. He earnt his crown and will battle to the banning (surely not death) for his beloved newbies.

The two trod more carefully now, the stench of spam grew worse and worse with each step. Without warning a head peered over the top of the side of the valley, it was KR! The worse spammer of all and ironically he is a hypocritical regular too! Spam was being thrown down upon the warriors and FinalFantasyFanatic had to beat off the attack with his keyboard. More and more spam flew down as Pring, Noswor! and splint59 joined the attack. FFF was having trouble battering the spams away until with a clash of thunder, Jive raced down the valley on the back of a flying PS2 (hmmm it could happen!), with him he brought PS2 games thundering down upon the newbies, and KR, relentlessly the games rained down on them until they had no other choice but to run back to Spamville. "i'll get you next time FFF!" KR screamed as he ran for the hills. "thanks Jive" FFF said out of breath, "we needed the extra defence". "no problem mate, now onwards to Spamville!" The two now three raced on down the valley.

As they got towards the bottom of the valley they noticed humble laughing, it could only meen one thing, Notables. Notable's high and mighty throne was hidden in the trees towards the right of them. "we must be careful" said J-42 "notables hate newbie bashing, even though they do it the most, but of course they are notables, so are better than us". The three tip toed left at the bottom. The smell of spam was at its worse now, Spamville was not far. As they walked on round the cliffs at the bottom of the valley it came into view. The biggest nOOb posting forum in all the land. Sony's own Spamville. It was truley amazing, bad spelling, boring posts, and annoying newbies ruled this land but it was all about to change.

FFF, J-42 and Jive stood ready to charge. The fate of the forum were in their regular hands. "lets do this" Jive said, his face expressionless, his body tense, fear rose through him but he knew he had to do this. The three of them started running. Running over the land, focusing on their goal, The Golden Spam. They knew exactly where it was as a huge beam of golden light rose skywards, like a beacon blinding all the decent posts and sending them to the bottom of the pile. FFF led the charge, newbies saw them coming and started poruing out of Spamvillie, cursing, swearing, annoying them intensly in an effort to put them off their goal. It was no use, Spam Patrol was too focused, they ran straight towards the Golden Spam and stopped as they drew close. They could see it, it was there in front of them, the book that newbies never read. Carved in was the word Dictionary. No newbie knew what this meant and never dared touch it. FFF slowly reached out and was just about to grab the book when... "DONT". A voice boomed around the city, it was... Hercules. The spammer king stood there. A dark cloak was wrapped around him, his face could not be seen. "dont touch the book, you will regret it" he commanded. "What you gonna do about it" J-42 said getting impatient. "nothing, but the forums will be gone, there will be nothing to read in the Sony forum if there are no spammers" Hercules said, his voice less strong, worry was about him. "Thats a risk i am willing to take!" FFF reached out grab the book, held it high in the air and declared "Spamville is no more, you will be educated!".

The beam of golden light immidiately faded, but the book was still golden, glistening in his hand. FFF and the Spam Patrol had done it, they had achieved their mission. "I will now go to the highest mountain, and read the Dictionary from cover to cover!". FFF marched off to educate all the nOObs in SR land...

Odin
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:31
Regular
There he was, standing on top of the highest cliff in all SR chat forums, in his hand was the Golden Spam. It was beautiful. A golden book carved with the letters D I C T I O N A R Y on the front. The book that would rid the Sony forum of bad spelling and nonsensical spamming. FinalFantasyFanatic stood there, a brave warrior, next to him stood J-42, forever known as Spam patrol. These two fiendish characters hated newbies and there intolerable spamming ways. Spam patrols mission had been to go right into the heart of spamville and steal the Golden Spam, the sacred book of the newbies, no newbie has ever read it in the history of SR chat forums. They had completed their mission, sounds simple, but look what happens on the way...

It was noon on that day, you know the one last week, when the sun came out? Anyway FinalFantasyFanatic and J-42 were just about to step out onto the SR plains on their journey to get the Golden Spam. Spam Patrol only had two members, but they were the most terrifying posters in all Sony land, detesting every newbie, slating every post, wishing they would turn purple and learn how to type. FinalFantasyFanatic stepped forward onto the soft grassy plain, he was armed with his trusty keyboard and his final fantasy bible, J-42 had his book of favourite nOOb jokes. Their journey was not far, down the valley, and take a left at Notables high and mighty throne. J-42 picked up the pace as the two journeyd on. Steap valley sides rose up on each side of them. Suddendly FinalFantasyFanatic stopped. "i dont like the smell in the air J", "smells like spam. Newbies are watching us i can sense it". He was right, Hercules had found out about this mission and wanted to do everything in his power to stop the Golden Spam from being taken. Hercules was a regular but king of the spammers. He got his crown a few days ago after spamming his way to victory in the 50,000'th post in the Longest thread. He earnt his crown and will battle to the banning (surely not death) for his beloved newbies.

The two trod more carefully now, the stench of spam grew worse and worse with each step. Without warning a head peered over the top of the side of the valley, it was KR! The worse spammer of all and ironically he is a hypocritical regular too! Spam was being thrown down upon the warriors and FinalFantasyFanatic had to beat off the attack with his keyboard. More and more spam flew down as Pring, Noswor! and splint59 joined the attack. FFF was having trouble battering the spams away until with a clash of thunder, Jive raced down the valley on the back of a flying PS2 (hmmm it could happen!), with him he brought PS2 games thundering down upon the newbies, and KR, relentlessly the games rained down on them until they had no other choice but to run back to Spamville. "i'll get you next time FFF!" KR screamed as he ran for the hills. "thanks Jive" FFF said out of breath, "we needed the extra defence". "no problem mate, now onwards to Spamville!" The two now three raced on down the valley.

As they got towards the bottom of the valley they noticed humble laughing, it could only meen one thing, Notables. Notable's high and mighty throne was hidden in the trees towards the right of them. "we must be careful" said J-42 "notables hate newbie bashing, even though they do it the most, but of course they are notables, so are better than us". The three tip toed left at the bottom. The smell of spam was at its worse now, Spamville was not far. As they walked on round the cliffs at the bottom of the valley it came into view. The biggest nOOb posting forum in all the land. Sony's own Spamville. It was truley amazing, bad spelling, boring posts, and annoying newbies ruled this land but it was all about to change.

FFF, J-42 and Jive stood ready to charge. The fate of the forum were in their regular hands. "lets do this" Jive said, his face expressionless, his body tense, fear rose through him but he knew he had to do this. The three of them started running. Running over the land, focusing on their goal, The Golden Spam. They knew exactly where it was as a huge beam of golden light rose skywards, like a beacon blinding all the decent posts and sending them to the bottom of the pile. FFF led the charge, newbies saw them coming and started poruing out of Spamvillie, cursing, swearing, annoying them intensly in an effort to put them off their goal. It was no use, Spam Patrol was too focused, they ran straight towards the Golden Spam and stopped as they drew close. They could see it, it was there in front of them, the book that newbies never read. Carved in was the word Dictionary. No newbie knew what this meant and never dared touch it. FFF slowly reached out and was just about to grab the book when... "DONT". A voice boomed around the city, it was... Hercules. The spammer king stood there. A dark cloak was wrapped around him, his face could not be seen. "dont touch the book, you will regret it" he commanded. "What you gonna do about it" J-42 said getting impatient. "nothing, but the forums will be gone, there will be nothing to read in the Sony forum if there are no spammers" Hercules said, his voice less strong, worry was about him. "Thats a risk i am willing to take!" FFF reached out grab the book, held it high in the air and declared "Spamville is no more, you will be educated!".

The beam of golden light immidiately faded, but the book was still golden, glistening in his hand. FFF and the Spam Patrol had done it, they had achieved their mission. "I will now go to the highest mountain, and read the Dictionary from cover to cover!". FFF marched off to educate all the nOObs in SR land...

Odin
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh yeah it's here....duh!

hehe....very good Odin :D
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:41
"griever"
very good excellent
thanks i didnt know if people thought i was a spammer or not
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:43
Regular
Cheers Jive,
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:18
"period drama"
Yay me. Take that stupid n00bs.
*Reclines*
Very good. Especially the bit with me in it.
No, only the bits with me in it.
(That's all of it)

Stay in school, kids
Drugs are bad.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
What other account did you used to have Odin?
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:27
Regular
guess :)
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
That was good, you're a regular in disguise!

*scrathches head*

Who?
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:30
Regular
Well i knew you werent a proper newbie, You can't be any of Grapo's friends because you can actually spell, anyone i used to get on with?
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
J-42 wrote:
> you're a regular in disguise!

I was thinking exactly the same thing.....hmmmm, intruiging (sp) :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.