GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extreme G 3 bargain"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
I got Extreme G 3 on the Gamecube for just over £13 today, in the sale at Game. Nice!

Not that you care. Although at least one of you will care enough to post a message agreeing how you don't care. So ha!

I also got a Sony CD walkman; the manual for which came in about 700 different languages... so I locked it away so that no other human being and/or monkey should ever become subjected to its' limitless horrors.

After all... we don't want another Jumanji style incident, do we?
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:56
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> I keep seeing Turok Evolution for between £15-20 - Not sure
> though whether to pick it up or not

It's worht it for £15, I got it through the post this morning (thankyou Special reserve), haven't had much time to play it coz I only got Tony Hawks 4 yesterday so i've been hooked on that. But from what i've played it seems pretty good, the controls are pretty dodgy mind.

If ya liked the original Turok on the N64 then i'd say check it out, the levl styles remind me a lot of that.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:09
Regular
"All about the Beats"
gerrid wrote:
> I got Madden 2003 for £30.
> I am so very happy.
> ALready I've played it for around 8 hours or so, and I've had exams
> and I only got it on wednesday.
> Genius it is.

I got it for 14.99 new at WHSmith,
They were selling NHL 2003 at the same price, but they had none left.
Madden 2003 is the bomb. I love NFL, and this game is soooo realistic.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:07
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Mattyboy wrote:
> I keep seeing Turok Evolution for between £15-20 - Not sure
> though whether to pick it up or not

Well for £15 it is worth it but when finished you will want to change it. Not in the league of the top FPs's but its quite good. There is much to explore but it is usually based upon finding a swith, pressing it and walking through the gate you just opened and repeat the process over again whilst dodging some traps, obstacles. But pluggin the wild animals is very fun and it has got the best gore in any fps on the cube. It actually has blood!
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I got Madden 2003 for £30.
I am so very happy.
ALready I've played it for around 8 hours or so, and I've had exams and I only got it on wednesday.
Genius it is.
Fri 17/01/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
I keep seeing Turok Evolution for between £15-20 - Not sure though whether to pick it up or not
Fri 17/01/03 at 15:59
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I got Waverace for £15 preowned at GAME.
Fri 17/01/03 at 13:52
Regular
I haven't got it, and it cost me nothing

w00t
Fri 17/01/03 at 08:57
Regular
i got extreme G3 for £4.99!
yay!
it was from tqgames in the sale!
Fri 17/01/03 at 00:29
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:

> It'd be even better if I could save. Can't believe I left my memory
> card in YOUR BLOODY HOUSE!!!!
>
>

CHORTLE :D
Thu 16/01/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I got Lost Kingdoms for an amazing £15 from Gamestation, second-hand. Another great bargain!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.