GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gran turismo 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Thu 16/01/03 at 17:59
Regular
will it include ferrari's and all the ones from gt 3 coz they were class? when this year does it come out? do you reckon it will become number 1 in the charts?
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:33
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
will it be as good as gt3? better graphics? better sounds?

i think it will be as good as gt3 and even better probably! the graphics will be 10 times as better especially the backgrounds! new songs and engine noises will make this game stand out from the rest and maybe get the number 1 spot!
Sun 19/01/03 at 21:18
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
zoom-zoom-zoom

va va voom
Sun 19/01/03 at 21:17
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
this is going to be the best driving game ever so why aint no-one talking about it? have i missed something about this game that everyone else knows about?
Thu 16/01/03 at 22:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It usually goes with a couple of months between each release date in the games industry. So it should be like this:

Japan - August
America - October
Britain - December

There are usually space of a couple of months between the releases - hopefully it'll make it here by Christmas, and if it does, it'll be one of the major sellers, and even if it doesn't, it'll be one of the major sellers anyway.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:17
so what u are try to say is that gran turismo4 will be out between august and semptember. are u sure what are about in the usa not in japan.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It is due out in Japan around August/September, we may get it before Xmas but doubt it :(
It will have damage and online play so will be the game of the year whatever year it's released
Thu 16/01/03 at 18:25
well i think yes gt3 was the boom of last year so it depens on when it cmes out it will be top if it comes out april but for more detales check amazon.com or uk games.com new realises and dates
Thu 16/01/03 at 18:20
i am not to damn sure is gonna be the top for know because other games are still there like the getaway,gta vice city and tomb braider for god sake think about those games it can,t be yet no i disagree
Thu 16/01/03 at 17:59
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
will it include ferrari's and all the ones from gt 3 coz they were class? when this year does it come out? do you reckon it will become number 1 in the charts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.