GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best game of 2003?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/01/03 at 18:42
Regular
so its a new year and with it comes brand new top class games like mgs:substance, SOCOM: us navy seals, tomb raider: AOD, gt4 and many others, but what do you feel will be the hit of the year and what do you feel will be the flop of the year?
Sat 01/02/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
pring wrote:
> Primal should be good! There is a playable demo of it in this months
> official Playstation2 magazine!

I gave it a go and i didn't think muh of it...mind you thats because i couldn't work out how to get the stone things as you start walk to the left hand side climb up a ledge and look down on one...got annoyed after about 40 mins and so gave up...good graphics though!
Sat 01/02/03 at 14:03
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Primal should be good! There is a playable demo of it in this months official Playstation2 magazine!
Mon 27/01/03 at 14:36
"For the horde!!!!"
yeah Soul Calibur 2, Final fantasy 10-x or Primal.
Mon 27/01/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I'm looking forward to Driver 3, Tomb Raider and SOUL CALIBUR 2 and err that's about it at the mo....

Just got Rocky - Damn fine game that is - spent as much time as I could on it at the weekend. Apollo Creed was a bit of a nance, Mr T took 8 rounds to beat - damn hard fight but Ivan Drago was realtively easy - knocked him down in each of the first four rounds and KO'd him in the fifth.
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I didn't get one, i feel so lonely...
Thu 23/01/03 at 16:38
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
thats a bit out of order! i would complain if i was you!! dont worry though you didnt miss out on much! no offence SR!!
Wed 22/01/03 at 21:19
no they didnot send me any.
Tue 21/01/03 at 16:12
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
i got a e-mail from SR saying about it! didnt you get one?
Tue 21/01/03 at 14:29
pring wrote:
> gta san andreas will be a hit as like all grand theft autos!

hey pring how did u know it ,s san andreas where did u see it which website give some details for me to believe that who told u> i will like to know.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
gta san andreas will be a hit as like all grand theft autos!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.