GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ura Zelda confirmed for UK"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
Well it looks like nintendo haven't forgotten us after all.
This is from Cube Europe

The bonus Zelda disc that was recently released in Japan - featuring complete Gamecube versions of Ocarina of Time (originally for N64) and Ura Zelda (originally for the 64DD) - will get a UK release, Nintendo have confirmed.

The disc was originally given away in Japan to gamers who pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (itself out in the UK on 3 May) although, until now, there was no news on whether it would see a European release - causing Ninty fans no small amount of stress.

But while we do know that it will be released, Nintendo have yet to reveal quite how you'll be able to get hold of it. Whether it'll be part of a pre-ordering scheme, mirroring the Japanese release, or whether it will be available to buy as a standalone product remains to be seen:

This is great news for us in the UK. I was thinking of importing Zelda ww if ura zelda was not released here and would hope that the freeloader would come out soon.

Cool out
It makes up a little bit for animal crossing.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
Well it looks like nintendo haven't forgotten us after all.
This is from Cube Europe

The bonus Zelda disc that was recently released in Japan - featuring complete Gamecube versions of Ocarina of Time (originally for N64) and Ura Zelda (originally for the 64DD) - will get a UK release, Nintendo have confirmed.

The disc was originally given away in Japan to gamers who pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (itself out in the UK on 3 May) although, until now, there was no news on whether it would see a European release - causing Ninty fans no small amount of stress.

But while we do know that it will be released, Nintendo have yet to reveal quite how you'll be able to get hold of it. Whether it'll be part of a pre-ordering scheme, mirroring the Japanese release, or whether it will be available to buy as a standalone product remains to be seen:

This is great news for us in the UK. I was thinking of importing Zelda ww if ura zelda was not released here and would hope that the freeloader would come out soon.

Cool out
It makes up a little bit for animal crossing.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
king cool wrote:
> But while we do know that it will be released, Nintendo have yet to
> reveal quite how you'll be able to get hold of it.

Nintendo are going to include it as a bonus disc with every copy of Animal Crossing I bet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.