GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im not sure the gba sp is worth it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
the gba sp is just a copy of the gba but smaller and cooler with a back light but thats it i mean im getting 1 but i just find it amazing they think people wont look at the specs and find that it excactly the same but oh well thats £90 of mine going on 1
Thu 16/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
A new GBA from a high street retailer would cost £70. The Afterburner kit costs £30. So that is £100 just to make it back-lit, the GBA SP is weighing in at only £80.

I think its worth it.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
thats the whole point!

it is there as an alternative for the GBA.
since all the stuff with Portablemonopoly.com and the afterburner, Nintendo want to cash in so they hare releasing a new re-vamped one.
its no different at all except for backlight

saying that i will get one
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
"muffinknight"
the gba sp is just a copy of the gba but smaller and cooler with a back light but thats it i mean im getting 1 but i just find it amazing they think people wont look at the specs and find that it excactly the same but oh well thats £90 of mine going on 1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.