GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 version info"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 00:13
Regular
i have a ps2 version schp30003 and schp30003R what is the difference there has to be some sort of difference inside. does the r version have a better cd lens or something?
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:25
Regular
adrian wrote:
Also in time to come the PS2's technology
> will be old and the PStwo could become what the PSone has become, i.e smaller.

Damn, I was shocked to find out that Playstation not even PSone is more expensive than a Dreamcast whether it preowned or new and that was at Game.
Mon 28/01/02 at 10:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
In Japan the first bunch of PS2's didnt have the big space in the back for the HDD. So in Japan 2 versions of the HDD will be needed. An external HDD and the internal version that we will get.

Also in time to come the PS2's technology will be old and the PStwo could become what the PSone has become, i.e smaller.
Mon 28/01/02 at 10:45
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
The differnet versions is Sony cutting costs of productino here and there, and using different layouts to help hide the points that people solder modchips to.

You normally find that consoles "evolve" over a period of time as they become cheaper to make, they find ways of cutting out bits they dont need.
Sun 27/01/02 at 14:44
Regular
"None Stored"
Joanie wrote:
> So where are you from MONKEY'!!!!!!!!

what are you on about?? are you crazy, or just plain mental? that has nothing to do with this topic!!
Fri 25/01/02 at 00:46
So where are you from MONKEY'!!!!!!!!
Fri 25/01/02 at 00:43
Regular
"Back For Good"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Resi evil dude, why the girly name?

cus she's a sex kitten and grrrrr to bearpaw!!!!
Fri 25/01/02 at 00:38
Regular
maybe he's not a dude but a dudess.
Fri 25/01/02 at 00:24
Regular
Resi evil dude, why the girly name?
Fri 25/01/02 at 00:21
Regular
"Back For Good"
Sony just improve the PS2 model and find cheaper ways of production.
Fri 25/01/02 at 00:13
Regular
i have a ps2 version schp30003 and schp30003R what is the difference there has to be some sort of difference inside. does the r version have a better cd lens or something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.