GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tragic at only 30 years old"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/07 at 19:51
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
My microwave's kaput! How am I supposed to cook without a microwave?

Fortunately the tin opener still works, but that's worth nothing without a microwave for the tin contents!
Mon 06/08/07 at 21:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Cong Man wrote:
> Oven.
> Hob.
> Barbeque.

I can't afford a PS3.

Possibly the hardest task I've ever been set was to find a replacement microwave at such short notice that was the same size, because modern microwaves are tiny. Managed to get one as-good-as though from Comet, so that was alright. It's just a little bit smaller. Can't be bothered to set it up tonight though. The area where the old one was really needs cleaning first.
Mon 06/08/07 at 19:45
Regular
"..."
Twain wrote:
> How am I supposed to cook without a microwave?

Oven.
Hob.
Barbeque.
Mon 06/08/07 at 00:23
Regular
Get a grip, man!

Speaking personally, I only use a microwave for heating things up that have been previously cooked and have gone cold ... apart from the occasional bit of veg ...

Real neat trick though ... fill a bowl with water, put a lightbulb in and get it in the microwave. Set to cook for about 30 secs, and hey presto, nice cheap lightshow!

Not that I'd condone such unsafe activities.
Sun 05/08/07 at 21:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
then you know what must be done grasshopper. Avenge your microwave! Oh wait...
Sun 05/08/07 at 21:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Most likely. I found one lone fuse in the junk drawer. Most likely that fuse is buggered too, because it didn't work. But it might also mean that the microwave is completely Vexxeded.

It's a shame because they don't make them like they used to, as they say. Modern microwaves are tiny!
Sun 05/08/07 at 19:59
Regular
"Mooching around"
So you're replacing it altogther?
Sun 05/08/07 at 19:54
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I dunno what happened. It just ... died. Most likely a new fuse will do, but I haven't got any!
Sun 05/08/07 at 19:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
What happened?

Did you try the soap trick? Too much Brainiac :)
Sun 05/08/07 at 19:51
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
My microwave's kaput! How am I supposed to cook without a microwave?

Fortunately the tin opener still works, but that's worth nothing without a microwave for the tin contents!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.