GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"driver 3- good or bad?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:07
Regular
everyone says it gonna be better than vice city and the getaway and be the best game of 2003 but im not sure so tell me if your gonna get it and whats going to be good about it!
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:07
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
everyone says it gonna be better than vice city and the getaway and be the best game of 2003 but im not sure so tell me if your gonna get it and whats going to be good about it!
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Who's saying all that exactly? And I'm afraid I can't tell how good it's going to be, because there is a distinct lack of info on the game right now.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well, I know it aint gonna be the best game of 2003, thats for sure. Thats because it is released in 2004.

Driver 3 is my most anticapated game at the moment, I bought a few mags which tells you a fair old bit about what will be included in the game, and also has some screenshots. (I'll make a topic detailing some of the best bits if anyones interested)

Im not sure if it will beat GTA: VC, but it will also have GTA4 to contend with at time of release too.

But Im certainly looking forward to it.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:15
Regular
I hope you can shoot people etc in this one and run them over aswell
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:42
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
(I'll make a topic detailing
> some of the best bits if anyones interested)

Yes please. Much appreciated. I loved Driver 2. Cant wait for the next one.
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
> Lou Role wrote:
> (I'll make a topic detailing
> some of the best bits if anyones interested)

> Ortega wrote:
> Yes please. Much appreciated. I loved Driver 2. Cant wait for the
> next one.

Okay, i'll make up a topic soon.

Ortega, are you maybe named after the baddy in Urban Strike?

Probs not.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
i bought the recent copy of PSM2 magazine and it says that the cities are MIAMI, NICE, and ISTANBUL!

it included some picture of the game and the vehicles in the game but obviously they are not giving too much away!
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:01
Regular
Lou Role wrote:

> Ortega, are you maybe named after the baddy in Urban Strike?
>
> Probs not.

No, the "baddy" in the Argentina team :P
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
pring wrote:
> i bought the recent copy of PSM2 magazine and it says that the cities
> are MIAMI, NICE, and ISTANBUL!

Oh yeh, i remember watching the trailer for driver 3 on stuntman with all them cities.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.