GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ALL FAIRLY NEW NEWBIES POSTING ON THIS SITE IN HERE NOW!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 21:50
Regular
This is a sort of set of 'ground rules' for people newer to this site.

Right, there are so many newbies and people around right now. There is a JAT coming every day almost now and all these new topics have got to stop.

1. If you are making a Create a Wrestler then make it in the CAW Profile Topic which is further down the list.

2. Stop making topics of you attacking people when they clearly are involved somewhere else.

3. Don't ask all these weird things like "when do I write my matches?" You will not be writing any matches unless you look up at the Update that is posted every weekend to see if you have a match to write. Ask Ant to write a match but you may have to do a trial match first to see if you are any good.

4. Don't post other pointless topics about things that are asking people to talk to you.

5. Don't argue with the regulars about things that you are most probably wrong with.

(this one is for some regulars as well :-))

6. Don't shout and moan at the newbies or argue with them. Try and give them advice like how to post better or to use punctuation. If they keep going then report them to SR.

This isn't an angry message, the title is just to get your attention. So please if you are fairly new to this site then keep these in mind. This, of course isn't referring to all newbies, just the odd few. You know who you are. :D

Remember, it's for the good of the Forum.

Keep this in mind, Cheers, from Afro.
Mon 11/02/02 at 19:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's right Scott. ;-)
Mon 11/02/02 at 18:48
Regular
POP for Kid Rock to reply to AJ.
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kid Rock wrote:
> 1. my wrestler is called Kid rock

2. I am going to attack AJ tomorrow

> when will i be doing my match? will it be tomorrow?

4. my topic about talking
> to you will be up tomorrow

5. i think GP sucks diggers.

(this one is for
> some regulars as well :-))

6. Bah @ newbies

after all i am *fairly* new

--------

What was that about?
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:37
Regular
1. my wrestler is called Kid rock

2. I am going to attack AJ tomorrow

3. when will i be doing my match? will it be tomorrow?

4. my topic about talking to you will be up tomorrow

5. i think GP sucks diggers.

(this one is for some regulars as well :-))

6. Bah @ newbies

after all i am *fairly* new
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
POP!

Even though Scott posted a few minutes ago.

:D
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:08
Regular
Once you have POPPED you can't stop.
Sun 03/02/02 at 08:20
Regular
"Guess who..."
pop
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
YourName wrote:
> i'm a newcomer but i don't really want to make a wrestler because i think it's a
> bit boring in my opinion

------------

fair enough.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:10
i'm a newcomer but i don't really want to make a wrestler because i think it's a bit boring

in my opinion
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Once we have a few more we could make a big FAQ topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.