GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Night on the lash"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/07 at 19:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Friday saw Woody from my team at work leave to do something more interesting (like watch paint dry)

If your work mates left you'd be a bit gutted, Woody leaving is even worse because it means not only is our favourite drinking lightweight on the team leaving but my workload is about to double because they're not bothering to replace him. Anyway...

Now I could stick the photos on here one by one and describe who's in them and what they're doing... or you could just download the video I put together of the whole night

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/download/ZUcyNU1CZEt1Yk0wTVE9PQ

Enjoy

(photos are available on my Facebook for those DESPERATE to see them)
Mon 06/08/07 at 20:55
Regular
Neither do I o_O
Mon 06/08/07 at 20:46
"period drama"
there are far better places to lurk a-hint-hint
i literally have no idea why i'm posting here, in fact
Mon 06/08/07 at 20:31
Regular
"That's right!"
I have been known to lurk about here sometimes, when I get time. Right now the missus is away in Egypt so I have quite a bit of it, hence me spending most of the weekend on that video.
Mon 06/08/07 at 19:53
"period drama"
well look who it is
Sun 05/08/07 at 22:32
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Groovy.

How sad is it that out of the 35 friends I have on Facebook I only know 8 of them in real life?
Sun 05/08/07 at 22:21
Regular
"That's right!"
Timmargh!

Done.
Sun 05/08/07 at 19:52
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Have I got you added on Facebook? I get confused with people's real names having only known most people on here and PM as their user-name.

Feel free to add me ... if you want to, of course!

And anyone else who's interested.
Sun 05/08/07 at 19:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Friday saw Woody from my team at work leave to do something more interesting (like watch paint dry)

If your work mates left you'd be a bit gutted, Woody leaving is even worse because it means not only is our favourite drinking lightweight on the team leaving but my workload is about to double because they're not bothering to replace him. Anyway...

Now I could stick the photos on here one by one and describe who's in them and what they're doing... or you could just download the video I put together of the whole night

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/download/ZUcyNU1CZEt1Yk0wTVE9PQ

Enjoy

(photos are available on my Facebook for those DESPERATE to see them)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.