GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants to challenge the Terminators(Executtor,stonecoldsteveaustin)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 20:03
Regular
do you!
Sun 27/01/02 at 09:26
"©opy Right™"
Ok mine is [email protected]
Sun 27/01/02 at 07:43
Regular
"Guess who..."
T-Devil wrote:
> What's your MSN address Tazz?

I thought I told you it a while ago! Oh. Maybe that was someone else. I can't really tell you on these forums cos ya see, I might get hate mail! So if it's OK with you, could you tell me yours?
Sat 26/01/02 at 22:08
Regular
Hey, come on. What happens on SR happens on SR only. I've told you my MSN address, and if I annoy you or get on your nerves in any way, you can just block me!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 22:02
"©opy Right™"
I have msn and i will tell you my true email i just dont want to start cra* topics so if you have msnmessanger tell me.
Sat 26/01/02 at 22:00
Regular
Mines [email protected].

Are you on now?

If so, I'll talk to you about a certain match after Burnout!
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:48
"©opy Right™"
By the way does anyone have msn messanger?Because if they do you can talk to me online.You have to tell me your email adress first then I will say mine.
Sat 26/01/02 at 20:18
Regular
What's your MSN address Tazz?
Sat 26/01/02 at 07:30
Regular
"Guess who..."
T-Devil wrote:
> Tazz, I can back you up there. You are 21, in America (Chi Town), and called
> Tazz (I know your real name (X-Files music hits)). Tazz, like the change in tag
> line. KR will be pleased. I've got a new name, easy to remember and write!
> Turdinators, let me sing you a song ONE more time, just for you.

## T-Devil
> sings, "Do ya get the electricity?? Do ya feel great when you see me?? Do
> ya want to step up to the challenge?? And get slammed down by the Devil
> DDT." ##

Can YOU electrify??

I don't like your change of name. It would be better if you changed it back. Along with yor tagline. Oh yeah, and e-mail me my real name. I don't know how you could know it!
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:30
"©opy Right™"
What are you on about?
Fri 25/01/02 at 20:05
Regular
Tazz, I can back you up there. You are 21, in America (Chi Town), and called Tazz (I know your real name (X-Files music hits)). Tazz, like the change in tag line. KR will be pleased. I've got a new name, easy to remember and write! Turdinators, let me sing you a song ONE more time, just for you.

## T-Devil sings, "Do ya get the electricity?? Do ya feel great when you see me?? Do ya want to step up to the challenge?? And get slammed down by the Devil DDT." ##

Can YOU electrify??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.