GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN contacts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 20:08
Regular
Hi, Russ here.

Haven't been on SR for a while, and in my absence found some wise guy has seemingly changed my password, so I can't access my accounts. They also seem to have changed my secret question/answer. Thoughtful.

Anyway, the gist is I've lost all my old contacts, so whoever I had on my contacts list before, would you be so kibd as to tell me your address again? If you don't want to write it on here, my new one is [email protected].

Danke.
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hey, I dont mind just as long as I dont get acused like that. I thought we patched up our rivalries and we started to get along pretty well. Thats why I was so shocked to see you say something like that.

Ah well, come back on MSN under another account or get Yahoo messenger or something.
Then we can talk about the rumble.

;-)
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:38
Regular
I just want to forget about it, and everyone delete all my MSN addresses.

As for the other chat thing, I'll look into it. :D
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hmm, I was pretty shocked when I saw you say that you thought it was me. Maybe er-no knows font and colour aswell?

Ive always had a thin, navy, ms sans serif font.

What was this fella saying to er-no?
Has someone changed the password on the russellrm19 addy aswell? Youve only just got that.
Also, that argument we had about Bret/Owen Hart... I mustve added you on the russellrm18 addy because thats the only one I had at the time.

Why dont you get Yahoo Messenger, its more reliable. Im on it aswell so if you want me to delete your addy on my MSN then I still wouldnt mind talking to you on another chat applet.
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:34
Regular
I wasn't.

:D
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yeah yeah!

I was one of the crap ones...

My football formula:

Phi11ip + Football = Error
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:32
Regular
OK, I guess despite being at the same school for five years, and paying football against each other for 1-2 of those, we just never came into contact. By the way, our year used to cane your year...
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm not fat...

I've not got black hair...

Um...

Can't think who you're on about..
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's full up with posters and crap now...

There's a Jackass poster and a massive poster of Zippy with the words 'Hello Everybody' underneath it!

Makes me laugh everytime I come up those stairs...

Zippy, in your face!
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:29
Regular
Sorry, if this sounds offensive, but were you the er... fat one with black hair?
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm not ginger...

There were three gingers...

Too many gingers...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.