GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"special reserve are just laughing in your faces now..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/09/00 at 17:26
Regular
well done archaon, but to everyone complaining about people winning without being here long while you die hard fellas struggle for a second, I think special reserve are taking the pass by giving the prize for an entry that mentions in it that it's the guy's first contribution to the site...
Tue 12/09/00 at 17:26
Regular
"Under the Wall"
well done archaon, but to everyone complaining about people winning without being here long while you die hard fellas struggle for a second, I think special reserve are taking the pass by giving the prize for an entry that mentions in it that it's the guy's first contribution to the site...
Tue 12/09/00 at 18:56
I agree ive been writing at least 2 critical forums a day and still have had no replie
Tue 12/09/00 at 20:39
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I've been writing critical (first) opinions (first first) for a while on many (first) forums, purely because I like (first) to think that I can help from time (first) to time with my views. I like to be both thought pro(first)voking and informed, but it doesn't always come across that way because I'm not the greatest literary talent that every existed. I think that (first) a prize being given to someone who mentioned (first) that this was their (first) first review could just (first review) have been a one off. (first review)
Tue 12/09/00 at 22:30
I didn't mention it was my first review (it wasn't it was my second or third! but first day it was) when i won, but anyway Special Reserve just seem to choose at randomn most of the time (now i'm depressed... they didn't even read it! :*( . Well maybe...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.