GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA4 No No No- It's Grand Theft Auto - *** *******!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
I got an e-mail from SR saying it was going 2 b called Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas.
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:11
so them hear they are trying to say that the next game coming out will be san andreas is it true my guy
Mon 27/01/03 at 18:01
In the original Grand theft auto game on ps1 there were three levels, liberty city, vice city and san Andreas, the latter was a city much like san francisco with hills and a big red bridge like the golden gate bridge.
Wed 22/01/03 at 21:58
hey please don,t even talk of rio de jainero please talk of the new jersey.
Tue 21/01/03 at 15:13
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
> It would be just like the parkhead area of Glasgow, except for the
> beaches.

And the beautiful scenery. Unless you like looking at Haghill.
Tue 21/01/03 at 14:43
what 's that lombardo he says Rio de jainero(brazil) men stupid instead san andreas will be great all those sexy butts and u know those stuff well or new jersey .that will e groovy
Tue 21/01/03 at 09:53
Regular
"No surrender"
Lombardo wrote:
> A GTA in Rio de Janeiro would be amazing, there would be hills,
> beaches, wild animals, tramps, beautiful scenary and crime!

It would be just like the parkhead area of Glasgow, except for the beaches.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:59
OK... Some of you should do Geography.

As you may have noticed, they couldn't base any cities on the real thing, so instead, they kind of put them in the game, but changed the name. For example, Liberty City - New York, Vice City - Miami, San Andreas - San Francisco. There are all reasons for their names - Statue of LIBERTY, Miami VICE (70's cool detective program), and SAN ANDREAS fault, the fault line that San Francisco is built on. Also in the orginal GTA, there was a big red bridge in San Andreas, so based on the Golden Gate Bridge. Duh!
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
my mum told me its in California, USA but shes not quite sure!
Mon 20/01/03 at 17:14
"Super Diamonds"
pring wrote:
> i got that e-mail and i was excited to hear that rockstar are making
> another in the crime series and it was to be called gta: san andreas.
> maybe they should make a grand theft auto in tokyo (all those yakuzas)
> or san fransisco (all those hills)!!! where is san andreas? is it a
> real place?

I think it is in South America
Sun 19/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
i got that e-mail and i was excited to hear that rockstar are making another in the crime series and it was to be called gta: san andreas. maybe they should make a grand theft auto in tokyo (all those yakuzas) or san fransisco (all those hills)!!! where is san andreas? is it a real place?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.