GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW GTA ANNONCED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:07
Regular
yet again gta is realeasing another one of its great games this time it will be called GTA: SAN ANDREAS. This time i just hope its as good as all the hype up for vice city. but will rockstar do the same as before? not make it as good. for those of you that haved all ready noticed gta1 feature LIBERTY CITY, VICE CITY and SAN ANDREAS what will be next? london... again
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Max Power"
yet again gta is realeasing another one of its great games this time it will be called GTA: SAN ANDREAS. This time i just hope its as good as all the hype up for vice city. but will rockstar do the same as before? not make it as good. for those of you that haved all ready noticed gta1 feature LIBERTY CITY, VICE CITY and SAN ANDREAS what will be next? london... again
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I think its a bit early to start hyping the next GTA...
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Max Power"
Lombardo wrote:
> I think its a bit early to start hyping the next GTA...

shut up, games get hyped up by what is supposed to be in it not what it is
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:36
Regular
kool
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
†HÊ_MÅÐMÃÑ wrote:
> shut up

There is no need to be rude now... What I'm saying is that this is something which we can't discuss with any knowledge, as there are no concrete facts which we know.
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:40
Regular
k
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:51
Regular
Time for a game of re-arrange the words:

Cow Cash

You may begin.
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Go to: http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2342
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Time for a game of re-arrange the words:
>
> Cow Cash
>
>
> You may begin.

*slams buzzer*
Cash Cow!

Am I right!? It was a tough one.
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:24
Regular
Another GTA.....hmmm. Vice City does look better and has more in it (bike's, more things to do, more vehicals, helecopters, etc) compared with GTA3. If the next version is released to soon, the only change will be the location. Give them more development time, and we should see yet more detail in the game, more refinement. Ie, a bit of an upgrade.

I liked GTA3, and I think GTA-VC is even better. But if the next one is just a differnt location, without any more improvement, then it's going to be a nice little earner for some one, but not a worth while purchase.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.