GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Memory card trouble"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 15:42
Regular
OK. I relise that some of you may call me a stupid newbie but i dont care. i brought a ps2 memory card but the only games i have are ps1 games and i cant save them on to my memory card. what should i do?
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:42
Regular
"anime freak"
OK. I relise that some of you may call me a stupid newbie but i dont care. i brought a ps2 memory card but the only games i have are ps1 games and i cant save them on to my memory card. what should i do?
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Use it to save PS2 game saves.

If you're using PS1 games in your PS2, plug in a PS1 memory card into your PS2 to save your PS1 game saves.
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
PS1 Memory Card saves PS1 games.

PS2 Memory Card saves PS2 games.

Simple.
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:49
Regular
"anime freak"
thank you! now all i have to do is go out and buy a ps1 memory card.. kinda difficult when i don't have any money.
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:54
Why did you buy a PS2 memory card in the first place? Should have bought a PS1 one!

Why?
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:03
Regular
"anime freak"
I am incredably stupid thats why, and i didnt think a ps1 memory card would work on a ps2.
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Balls"
so your blonde? na im just joking your alright.

so you spent your money on a wise investment. i only play ps1 games so i got a ps2 which costs 4 to 5 time as much as a ps1.

what
Sat 18/01/03 at 18:18
Regular
honey babe wrote:
> thank you! now all i have to do is go out and buy a ps1 memory card..
> kinda difficult when i don't have any money.

They probably cost about £1.99, just save your pocket money up and you will reach the big amount in no time

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.